主题:【讨论】流量积算仪瞬时流量的示值误差测量不确定度评定

浏览0 回复10 电梯直达
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Uncertainty evaluation on errors in displayed values of a transient-flow-rate measurement by Flow Integration Meters

正费了些脑细胞,把这事想了一下,结果竟然已经结贴了。我只好重开新贴。

有几点:
我不建议两个有修饰和被修饰关系的名词放在第三个名词前,那样很容易理解出很多意思;要用,就把词用连字符串起来;
瞬时-用精确的英文说,是“时间依赖的”,我这里用个比较生的TRANSIENT,看上去很快!;也像是画蛇添足;
整个这个所谓评估的逻辑关系。最终是不确定性评估,所以我把它放最前,然后是显示值的误差,BY什么流量计。积分不是Intergration,楼主有点没睡醒。而且,Flow Integration Meters似乎有点不地道。或许积分流量计更好。

最后说一句,我在学习,请别删我的贴。

为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
Uncertainty evaluation on errors in displayed values of a transient-flow-rate measurement by Flow Integration Meters

正费了些脑细胞,把这事想了一下,结果竟然已经结贴了。我只好重开新贴。

有几点:
我不建议两个有修饰和被修饰关系的名词放在第三个名词前,那样很容易理解出很多意思;要用,就把词用连字符串起来;
瞬时-用精确的英文说,是“时间依赖的”,我这里用个比较生的TRANSIENT,看上去很快!;也像是画蛇添足;
整个这个所谓评估的逻辑关系。最终是不确定性评估,所以我把它放最前,然后是显示值的误差,BY什么流量计。积分不是Intergration,楼主有点没睡醒。而且,Flow Integration Meters似乎有点不地道。或许积分流量计更好。

最后说一句,我在学习,请别删我的贴。

自然不会删贴,但是我觉得我们应该考虑先理清中文意思
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
积分不是Intergration

欢迎讨论!按楼主的意思,“积分”应该如何翻译呢?事实上integrate有积分的意思,很多文献里积分仪就是翻译成integrating instrument或integrator。
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
瞬时-用精确的英文说,是“时间依赖的”,我这里用个比较生的TRANSIENT

Because of the widely use of computer, many measurements can be “on-line” and “real time”.  I am not sure whether 瞬时 implies real time measurement as I have no experience in using the flow meter.

I just used “flow meter”, “real time” and/or “transit time” as key words for searching with Google, and found that both “real-time” and “transit-time” were used in the websites regarding flow meters.
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by poorlittle
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
原文由 happyjyl 发表:
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
积分不是Intergration

欢迎讨论!按楼主的意思,“积分”应该如何翻译呢?事实上integrate有积分的意思,很多文献里积分仪就是翻译成integrating instrument或integrator。

the guy who started this topic used inteRgrate, not integrate in his context. i just pointed it out.
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle 发表:
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
瞬时-用精确的英文说,是“时间依赖的”,我这里用个比较生的TRANSIENT

Because of the widely use of computer, many measurements can be “on-line” and “real time”.  I am not sure whether 瞬时 implies real time measurement as I have no experience in using the flow meter.

I just used “flow meter”, “real time” and/or “transit time” as key words for searching with Google, and found that both “real-time” and “transit-time” were used in the websites regarding flow meters.

yes, i agree that real-time cld be a better choice rather than transient which indicates the time span on 10-6 s or even less. on the other hand, "integration" is another trouble maker in the phrase. sucks.
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
yes, i agree that real-time cld be a better choice rather than transient which indicates the time span on 10-6 s or even less. on the other hand, "integration" is another trouble maker in the phrase. sucks.

You sound like an American. If you do do not use integration, how about integrating.  We need a term to express this instrument the guy used.
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
积分不是Intergration,楼主有点没睡醒。

For better sharing our experience, I prefer to directly and frankly point out that “intergration” might be a typing error or spelling mistake (i.e.should be integration).
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by poorlittle
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
i also searched on google and found no "flow integration/ing meters" or other similar expression. that is why i think "integration" could be a trouble. anyway, it is the technical point we don't really need to pursue. however, the whole phrase is somewhat hard concerning to the logic.

poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:
i also searched on google and found no "flow integration/ing meters" or other similar expression. that is why i think "integration" could be a trouble. anyway, it is the technical point we don't really need to pursue. however, the whole phrase is somewhat hard concerning to the logic.

Quoted from Google:
约有1,130,000项符合flow meter, integrating的查询结果
约有429项符合flow meter, integrating-type的查询结果
约有314项符合flow meter, integration-type的查询结果

How about “Uncertainty Evaluation of Error for the Real-time Flow Rate Measured by (an) Integrating-type Flow Meter”
or
“Evaluation of Uncertainty of Error of the Real-time Flow Rate Measured by Integrating-type Flow Meter”. 
The second one seems too many “of”, but I don’t know why, I would prefer the second one.
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle 发表:
原文由 zhenyihong 发表:

Quoted from Google:
约有1,130,000项符合flow meter, integrating的查询结果
约有429项符合flow meter, integrating-type的查询结果
约有314项符合flow meter, integration-type的查询结果

How about “Uncertainty Evaluation of Error for the Real-time Flow Rate Measured by (an) Integrating-type Flow Meter”
or
“Evaluation of Uncertainty of Error of the Real-time Flow Rate Measured by Integrating-type Flow Meter”. 
The second one seems too many “of”, but I don’t know why, I would prefer the second one.

i have no idea about which one, integrating or integration, is correct, since it depends on the technical trandition, rather than pure grammar.

the main drawback of the second one is that the function and name of the instrument are the similar, and thus flow appears twice. anyway, at least both of them seems understandable to me. is it possible to use other preparations instead of too many OF?
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by zhenyihong
品牌合作伙伴