主题:【有奖签到】Sign up on Mar 27th

浏览0 回复10 电梯直达
阿迈
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Today we are going to climbing, how about you?
该帖子作者被版主 影子10积分, 2经验,加分理由:第一个签到主题贴
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
arvid2007
结帖率:
100%
I am going to surf  the Internet.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/3/27 9:43:36 Last edit by arvid2007
sjbsjbsjb
结帖率:
100%
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
Today, my three freinds will go back to China. I ,Mr. Yang and Prof. Ye saw them off at Sapporo New Chitose Airport. Suddenly, the phone numbers in my cellphone decreased abruptly. Upset.

Sunny day but lonely.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:
Today, my three freinds will go back to China. I ,Mr. Yang and Prof. Ye saw them off at Sapporo New Chitose Airport. Suddenly, the phone numbers in my cellphone decreased abruptly. Upset.

Sunny day but lonely.

i know there is a  game  called "天黑请闭眼"
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/3/27 19:43:45 Last edit by yuduoling
小M
结帖率:
100%
Today, I did nothing. My girlfriend's computer in her office shortcircuited and was broken, so I couldn't surf on the Internet. In the afternoon after supper, I was so hurry to take a free ride back to CS that I left my cellphone in my girlfriend's dormitory! A sunny day but a bad day for me!
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/3/27 20:27:39 Last edit by mitchell_dyzy
影子
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:

Sunny day but lonely.

we all hope you can come back early.
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 影子(hyheying) 发表:
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:

Sunny day but lonely.

we all hope you can come back early.

Thanks for your kindly concern. In Japan, by the end of April and the beginning of May, there is a long holiday, which is also called "Golden Week", I will book a ticket of that period.
ja19840616
结帖率:
100%
In Japanese school, there are three semesters an academic year.It is more reasonable.
One of my friends is going to Ibaraki some days later. I think it takes courage.
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 罂粟(mikezhu2010) 发表:
Today we are going to climbing, how about you?

Information :

Mountain climbing
攀山, 爬山, 攀岩 (http://www.answers.com/topic/mountaineering )

The climbing of mountains, especially the scaling of rock faces by means of special equipment and techniques.

Hiking 
行山 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiking )

Hiking is an outdoor activity which consists of walking in natural environments

天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 ja19840616(ja19840616) 发表:
In Japanese school, there are three semesters an academic year.It is more reasonable.
One of my friends is going to Ibaraki some days later. I think it takes courage.

Ibaraki? It is really a good place for liveing because the enviroment before this catastrophe. However, the vegetables cultivated there are prohibited to sell even in Japan because of the pollution by radiation.
Your freind will go to there a few days later? Take care!
品牌合作伙伴