Bruker’s Nano Surface and Metrology (BNSM) Division is the leader in advanced X-ray, AFM, and other various metrology products, including the semiconductor IC and compound semiconductor industries. The BNSM division offers the most comprehensive portfolio of tools, based on AFM and X-ray technologies including XRR (X-ray reflectometry), XRF (X-ray fluorescence), XRD (X-ray diffraction), XRDI (X-ray diffraction imaging), XCD (X-ray critical dimension), and others.
We are looking for a talented engineer or scientist to join BESMI to strengthen local X-ray application support and to penetrate X-ray technology more into compound semiconductor industry.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides technical expertise through installation, maintenance, sales presentations, and demonstrations of company products.
• Assists customers with assessing potential applications of company products to meet process metrology needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
• May build an application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
• May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Develop a strong understanding of competitive technologies and products in X-ray product.
• Helps to maintain and increase X-ray product usage, at multiple customer sites in diferent geographical regions across China.
• Create, develop, and continuously improve the customer support & applications knowledge database, especially for the applications on compound semiconductor.
• Position located in Shanghai as first preferred option. The other locations are acceptable, such as Suzhou, Jinan, or Hefei.
• Requires Master or Ph.D. in Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, or EE with X-ray experience and preferably have experience in the single crystal or epitaxial process of compound semiconductor industry, or equivalent experience.
• Master’s level degree with at least 2~5 years of experience. For Ph.D. level degree, the candidates with ~2-year experience in relevant fields is preferred.
• Technical background in X-ray and/or other material structural characterization techniques is preferred, like TEM, X-ray topography, XRD, XRF, etc.
• MOCVD/MBE epi experience, VCSEL/LEDs/LDs/HEMT epi experience, bulk single crystal growth experience (such as SiC, GaN, GaAs, InP, Si, HgCdTe, CdZnTe, etc), YE/FA experience in compound semiconductor industry is plus.
• Fluent in English and experience in technical writing.
• Demonstrated oral & written communications and interpersonal relationship skills, particularly intercultural skills; strong customer orientation.
• Good knowledge in statistics and data analysis. Experience in metrology preferred.
• Capability on program script editing and writing is plus, for motor automation and measurement procedure automation.
• Ability to work and be creative under pressure and with tight deadlines.
• Self-organized and self-disciplined. Ability to work independently and within a team environment to solve problems.
• Experience working in the compound semiconductor industry or research labs, and familiarity with problem analysis and troubleshooting techniques.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Solid theoretical understanding of physics and material science to enable problem solving of complex system and application issue
• Knowledge of various X-ray metrology and associated applications highly desired.
• Knowledge of compound semiconductor growth and epi process flow/metrology solutions and associated applications highly desired.
• Prior experience working in a compound semiconductor factory or lab center as an employee or vendor
• Positive “can do” attitude, a highly motivated self-starter.
• Relishes working in a performance-driven environment
• Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with internal and external customers and support groups within company.
• Resourceful, proactive, meticulous.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve shared goals, but also equally comfortable working independently when required.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Goal oriented with good track record in achieving targets.
• Strong technical background - able to understand the problems that our compound semiconductor customers are trying to solve, understanding of the customer’s current and future metrology requirements, and able to recommend new metrology opportunities to company.
• Solid understanding of compound semiconductor material science and metrology requirements.
• Able to travel both domestically and internationally on short notice.
• ~40-70% travel domestically on short notice.
• ~10-20% travel internationally on short notice.
• Able to work in production floor, cleanroom, & laboratory environments.公司介绍：
布鲁克公司创立于 50 多年前，自创立伊始，公司始终秉持一条理念：为每个分析任务提供最佳技术解决方案。如今，公司遍布全球的 6000多名...查看全部