Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
- Provides remote post-sales technology support and technical services to external customers and/or internal field personnel utilizing remote diagnostic capabilities. This includes reactive actions that result in a timely and cost effective problem resolution for customer and proactive preventive actions.
- May support 3rd party products and occasionally visit customer site.
- Leverages post sales interactions with customers to probe and qualify further revenue opportunities.
- May book transactional sales opportunities and provides highly qualified leads to sales.
- Works on remote technical support assignments with broadly defined objectives
- Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 2+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.公司介绍：