Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
- Responsible for selling of company, systems and services to end-user customers in assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts.
- Responsible for developing customers and their satisfaction.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Interprets customer needs and works to meet those needs; identifies potential business opportunities, able to handle complex leads independently
- Works on sales assignments with broadly defined objectives
- Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 2+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.公司介绍：