• Repair, preventive maintenance and installation of PerkinElmer UV&IR&FL products at customer sites.
• Perform on-site training relative maintenance and basic operation of PerkinElmer UV&IR&FL products.
• Enhance customer satisfaction.
• Achieve Key Performance Indicators.
• Perform on-site troubleshooting, maintenance, repair and installation on all PerkinElmer UV&IR&FL products.
• Perform on-site training relative to system service, maintenance, and basic operation of PerkinElmer UV&IR&FL products.
• Build strong customer relationships with the continual focus on promoting the customer’s use of PerkinElmer UV&IR&FL products.
• Manage spare parts inventory.
• Follow up to ensure problems were resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Ensure that all documentation related is completed correctly and submitted on a timely basis.
• Perform additional duties or work on projects as deemed necessary.
• A bachelor''s degree in Mechatronics, Electro-mechanical engineering, Electrical or Mechanical engineering, Chemistry and Physics or other related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years practical experience in field service
• Organization, planning and time management skills
• Must be able to domestic travel at least 75% of time, including regular 3 to 5 days onsite visits
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Skills and Knowledge required:
• Good verbal and written English skills
• Good PC skills including MS Office
• Comfortable with wiring and pneumatics.
• Familiar with mechanical systems.公司介绍：