CRM Support Specialist职位描述/要求：
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
As part of G China Sales Operations team you will provide end user support for our reports and tools, provide data from our systems as well as having the opportunity to be involved in projects that focus on improving the business and customer experience. It is an ideal role to develop your practical work experience.
Key Role & Responsibilities
• Providing first level end user support for reports, tools and processes.
• Use internal reporting systems to provide key data to the sales organization
• Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
• No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years of relevant experience.
• Aspiring & professional graduates with an IT, Finance, business or technical related degree with a strong work ethic.
• Be fluent in English (written and oral), have excellent communication skills, be able to self elf-manage and work independently.
• Very strong Microsoft computer skills are essential as well as an understanding of relational databases & data reporting.
• Extensive experience in Excel is also required.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.公司介绍：