培训工程师 - elearning职位描述/要求：
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
1. Applies industry knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of client''s strategic direction and business goals to identify, develop, and deliver technical solutions.
2. Translates customer challenges into Agilent business opportunities and technical consulting services and solutions, including the design, scope, and development of the technical components, which improve overall performance of client''s organization.
3. Integration may include 3rd party products, enhancements to Agilent products, or defining new Agilent product or service offerings to meet client requirements, including operational optimization of the customized solution.
4. May have some financial responsibilities including costing, proposal generation, and invoicing.
5. Works in participation with division and/or customers to help them conceptualize means to apply technology as a strategic asset.
6. Works in a consultative mode with management in customer organizations.
7. Is accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solutions and, typically, revenue growth of consulting services in assigned accounts/markets.
1. Demonstration of excellent communication and teamwork skills
2. Master degree in Chemistry. Priority for candidates who have relative working experience.
3. Good knowledge of chemical analysis instruments
4. Good understanding and knowledge of computer science.
5. Good presentation skill is preferred.
6. Honest, trustworthy and helpful. Be happy to do training job for customers.
7. Fluent in English and Chinese
8. 50% travel is acceptable
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.公司介绍：