The individual in this position is responsible for the technical support for a wide variety of
products (LCQQQ/ion trap/orbitraps) related functions for LSMS product line including pre-sales
technical presentation, demo samples analysis, post-sales troubleshooting and technical support
in customer site, marketing activities..et.al;
• Develop method and perform demonstration analysis in the field of food safety such as pesticides and veterinary drugs residual on LCMS especial for LCQQQ.
• Work with sales closely to perform joint pre-sales prospect visits to introduce Thermo instrument and solutions; make presentation to customers to support the sales team in customer site;
• Provide post-sales application support such as application method development and troubleshooting.
• Participate seminars and conferences by making oral and poster presentation to support our marketing events
• Produce and publish application notes in support of local and global mass spectrometry business.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: (Bullets)
• Master or above in subjects related to food science or chemistry or pharmacy or related major;
• Very familiar with liquid phase products, especially LCQQQ products；
• At least two years of technical applications/method development experience directly related to the LSMS product line is required. Experience in Thermo LSMS platform such as TSQs/QEs is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
• Good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
• About 10% of business trips公司介绍：