Business Development Manager职位描述/要求：
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation and diagnostics companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life and health care. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for more than 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents.
The goal of the Business Development Manager - Consumables in China is to develop the market of Bruker’s high value diagnostics kits and consumables within China. To deliver the sales revenue goals for these products in the healthcare fields of Sepsis and Antibiotic Resistance Testing, and microbiology applications.
General duties will include:
• Responsibility to drive market awareness and deliver sales revenue goals for high value diagnostics kits (including Sepsityper & STAR) in the healthcare fields of Sepsis and Antibiotic Resistance Testing in China. A
• Develop reliable channel partners to promote and sell Bruker M&D consumables to its general customer base in the field of microbiology.
• Execute “pull/education” consumable strategy: Visiting microbiology labs, establish interest in products, provide quotations and generate demand from other hospital stakeholders (clinicians, economic buyers). Providing kits for product evaluations, application training and closing the sales for product adoption in the microbiology labs
• Attend & present products at disease state specific events (e.g. Sepsis & Antibiotic Resistance) to generate leads and interest in the diagnostic kits
• Develop close working relationships with local Applications, Service, Sales and Regional BU teams to provide a clear plan to promote and grow the product portfolio into region of responsibility
• Work with colleagues in Business area and Commercial Team to share market information, competitor activities, customer feedback, new ideas and experiences to ensure team is briefed and aware of ongoing activities in the region
• Support MALDI Biotyper sales process where consumables are involved: help introduce early in sales cycle
Other duties, specific to the operational activity, include:
• Visit microbiology labs and KOL contacts to establish interest and demand for Clinical Impact products within China.
• Coordinate local sales activities with the other team members of the local Commercial Team (Sales, Applications), as appropriate, to maintain good local communication and approach
• Provide product quotations and evaluation kits for product assessment; ensuring customers are trained on how to use the kits and understand the value to the patient pathways
• Establish & attend suitable events to attend in region and generate customer leads and contacts to support ongoing growth and expansion of sales
• Provide regular market and product feedback, so sales tools can be created and updated as required
• Prepare reports and notes on customer meetings;
• Support MALDI Biotyper Sales team presenting diagnostics kits during MALDI Biotyper system sales
• Negotiate and close sales for diagnostics kits
• Achieve sales revenue goals: analyses ongoing performance, identify gaps and propose initiatives to address if they appear
Degree level qualification in a life science or instrument/engineering.
Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by success, enthusiasm, drive and initiative directed towards sales growth
Ability to operate alone and to meet ambitious but achievable targets, particularly with regard to sales success
Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
Outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
A natural team player, willing and able to build confidence and to establish co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the company
A very high standard of personal presentation
Skills and Experience
Clear understanding of the microbiology consumable market, preferably with knowledge of Sepsis and Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing (AST).
Good market intelligence with respect to competitive products and vendors
Ability to identify and work with dealers & partners
Experience in sales management
Ability to business trip
Business fluent language skills in Chinese and English公司介绍：
布鲁克公司创立于 50 多年前，自创立伊始，公司始终秉持一条理念：为每个分析任务提供最佳技术解决方案。如今，公司遍布全球的 6000多名...查看全部