• Maintain and develop knowledge of assigned products and their common applications, undertaking appropriate training where necessary.
• Assist and develop application notes and presentations to support sales activities.
• Manage the demonstration of instruments properly and maintain the performance of instruments.
• Provide various technical reports such as “Monthly Application Reports” together with administration reports such as” time & expense” within the agreed standards.
• Support Marketing/Sales activities, furnishing leads for system sales, upgrades, service support contracts and other market intelligence whilst in contact with the customer.
• Assist in knowledge transfer by training customers and other company employees when required.
• Maintain awareness of, and minimise where possible, the level of expense incurred in day to day support activities, both in terms of time involved and parts consumed.
• Perform work safely at all times, maintaining an up to date knowledge of health & safety requirements and operate in accordance to relevant health and safety regulations.
• Undertake any other tasks or responsibilities in line with the scope and level of responsibility of the post, which might reasonably be required.
• Works closely with other Customer Support Engineers, Hotline, Technical Support and Product Support Specialists to resolve application/technical problems.
• Work closely with customers, sales representatives and HHA management.
Sales and Service Support
• Participate in related seminars and industry trade shows.
• Perform demonstrations to potential customers.
• Plan product promotions, in-house training course, develop new and update existing application notes.
• Communicate with HHA head office to ensure that all resources in applications are utilized efficiently.
• Train field service engineers on applications.
• Communicate with customers in a timely manner concerning the status of installation, applications, and repair of their system.
• Promote a positive image of HHA and Customer Support in all forms of communications with customers, agents and OEMs, whether in person, by telephone or in writing.
• Advice customers on the availability of HHA instrumentation related options, upgrades and service support contracts. Ensure that the customer is kept up to date with latest produce information.
• Submit timesheet and expense report on monthly basis.
• Submit reports and information on application developments, recurring or potential problems.
• Feedback information, suggestions, recommendations and/or modifications to instrumentation, policies and manuals etc.
Engineering Background and knowledge on TA applications is preferred.
Over 1 years working experience in instrumentation/production equipment industry. We can consider fresh graduate students with science and engineering major, like Inorganic materials, Macromolecular material, chemistry, physics, etc.公司介绍：