· Establish a comprehensive coverage of Hitachi Coating XRF products within the agreed territories.
- Responsible for selling the products and/or services directly to customers or through distributor/agent
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts mainly within above defined province and industry segments
- Identifies customer needs and market trends and presents HHA products and support services to customers appropriately and effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring the Sales pipeline is maintained with a balance of short, mid and long term prospects sufficient for the continuous attainment of your year targets.
- Creation and maintaining all relevant customer information in the Sells Force system including leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain close and effective working relationships with accounts / customers
- Visit customers to enhance market coverage
- Achieve strategic distributor / agent development objectives
- Uphold HHA Brand integrity within distributors / agents and operate in a manner consistent with the HHA brand values.
- Check quotation requests and participate in major bids, ensuring they are won at best price and terms. Intervene personally with end-users as appropriate.
- Propose marketing initiatives e.g. seminars, direct mailing, trade shows, conferences and advertising.
· Plan and execute agreed Sales targets including sales by product, market segment, product mix, take responsibility for cash collection and maintaining gross margins.
· Provide regular reports in an agreed format.
· Interface with existing individual Hitachi members, like
- office team
- application team
- service (Customer Support) team
- R&D team
- finance team
- sales team
· Maintain professional awareness of relevant external technical and business developments and of competitor activities and their Coating XRF products
· Other job assigned by line manager.
Indicative Performance Measures
· Sales volume and value
· Bid/ win ratio
· Sales/ cost of sales ratios
· Gross margin (or equivalent)
· Product mix
· Customer mix
· Cash collection
· End-user customer satisfaction with the service provided by HHA
· HHA Brand integrity maintained by distributors
Person Specification – Essential requirements unless stated
Education / Qualifications:
· Chemistry, Physics, Material science related engineering degree is preferred if appropriate market experience can be demonstrated.
Professional Skills/ Abilities:
· More than two years’ experience of Coating XRF or other laboratory test instruments sales in PCB, Semiconductor or Electronic Connector Industry.
· Experience of working in above defined provinces.
· Understands and manages within a technical environment.
· Able to explain the technical features, advantages and benefits of relevant Coating XRF products.
· Over 2 years working experience in the metals related industry, such as Coating XRF or laboratory instruments sales, PCB, Semiconductor, Electronic Connector, Third Party Inspection etc.
· Understands the key factors which influence the performance of own area of the business. Evaluates activities and decisions from a commercial perspective, achieving short-term financial efficiency and longer-term business objectives.
· Understands the economics of a distributor and able to balance their need with that of HHA.
· Has an appreciation of the external market place and its requirements and appreciates importance of providing feedback mechanism to central marketing. Applies this to own planning and decision making.
· Adept at exploiting distributor strength in developing HHA brand image and awareness.
· Maintain established Sells Force system with customers and prospects
· Good in English or Japanese (reading and writing) and fluently in English or Japanese speaking will be better.
· Proficient PC skills including MS Office, like Excel, Word, PowerPoint. 公司介绍：