上海--China Biopharma Marketing Programs Manager职位描述/要求：
1. Come and join the Life Science and Applied Markets Group (LSAG) Agilent's largest business group responsible for our broad portfolio of market-leading analytical instruments, software
2. Develop and execute biopharma marketing strategy in China by assuming overall responsibility for the implementation of marketing programs and activities in China. This includes:
- Developing and executing regional marketing plans based on deep and precise understanding upon China biopharma market and customers’ needs.
- Measuring and evaluating the short- and long-term impacts and return on investment of programs. Implementing corrective actions and continuous improvement of program strategy & design to ensure delivery of targeted results & objectives., as required.
- Design and execute local biopharma activities and consolidate China campaigns and new product launches.
- Have in-depth technical product and application discussions around campaigns and relavant new product launches with sales and Field Application champions, BDs PSs.
- Have technical product and application knowledge and discussions with customers at major and local events. KOL involvement.
- Managing budget in conjunction with campaign architect.
3. Works collaboratively with all channels including field sales, PSs/AEs, BDs to ensure marketing program deployment and that effectiveness meets field sales expectations.
4. Communicate and feedback to global marketing team on marketing planning, review, and resources coordination.
5. Engages to integrate One-Agilent biopharma solutions/sales tools with cross-functional teams at comprehensive portfolio level, including analytical instruments, cell analysis instruments, consumables and service etc.
? University education in Biology/ Molecular biology or comparable, MSc. or Ph.D. preferable.
? At least 5-year experience in sales and/or marketing within biopharma business.
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills in both mandarin and English. Ability to convey Agilent's product solution vision and market strategy to internal and external partners.
? Must have a proven ability to plan and execute; to think strategically and translate to tactics that can be implemented to drive customer preference and demand for Agilent’s biopharma solutions.
? Worldwide experience developing marketing programs to drive demand for new and existing products and solutions.
? Effective project management and organizational skills.
? Demonstrated skills in teamwork, results-orientation and strong persistence to reach goals. Highly motivated creative.
? Ability to collaborate equally effectively throughout all hierarchical levels incl. KOL’s
? Ability to travel locally and internationally ~ 50% of the time.
? Preferably be located in Shanghai.公司介绍：