Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales for assigned named accounts or assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts list, or for identifying and recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products. Promotes and sells products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions. Creates monitors and revises lead generation plans. Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction. Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers.
1) Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities.
2) Determines and develops approaches to sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies.
3) Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations.
4) Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
· Bachelors or master’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or Medicinal chemistry.
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, typically 3 to 6 years’ experience preferred.
· Ability to effectively communicate on the phone, oral and written communications.
· Able to formulate sales plans that are consistent with LSCA products and strategy.
· A good knowledge of analytical instrument markets.
· Highly motivated creative and result oriented.
· Able to work with minimum supervision.
· Work as a team, Wants the team to succeed and actively works to ensure that it happens.公司介绍：