可能感兴趣
eDAQ技术
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
北京东长安街北京日报东侧建筑工地失火(组图) 

时间:2006年12月12日10:29 
2006年12月12日上午9点半左右,位于北京东长安街北京日报东侧(新闻大厦旁)的一个建筑工地突然起火,火势蔓延迅速。所幸今天风力不大,在迅速赶来的消防官兵的扑救下,火势很快得到控制。火灾持续了40多分钟。目前火灾原因正在进一步调查之中。

ydj0367
结帖率:
100%
manbusudi
结帖率:
100%
为什么这样晚来学校?
The teacher asked Tom: "Why did you come to school so late this morning?" "Someone lost one yuan." Answered Tom. "Oh, now I know, you helped him find the money," the teacher said. "No, I stood on the money until the person went away," was Tom's reply.

manbusudi
结帖率:
100%
最长的和最短的是什么?
A teacher asked one of his students:" What is the longest and what is the shortest?" The student answered immediately:" The last several minutes of a class is the longest, while the last several minutes of an exam is the shortest."

manbusudi
结帖率:
100%
四减四等于几?
One day, the teacher inquired Peter:" How much is four minus four?" Peter was tongue-tired. The teacher got angry and said: "What a fool! You see, if I put four coins in your pocket, but there is a hole in your pocket and all of them leak out, now what is left in your pocket?" "The hole," replied Peter.
manbusudi
结帖率:
100%
我还不认识她
A couple walking in the park noticed a young man and woman sitting on a bench, passionately kissing. "Why don't you do that?" said the wife. "Honey," replied her husband, " I don't even know that woman!"  
manbusudi
结帖率:
100%
中国龙
结帖率:
100%
limitroc2
结帖率: