专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
呵呵,支持!投了一票,现在是351票。不过这样一来不就有失公平了么。还是得靠实力说话呀。已经看到有网友对一个女生的评论是“五中分校的学生刷票太厉害了,大家心里都有数”。不管怎么说,小姑娘那种阳光的劲头我很喜欢,支持!
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
给小姑娘的人生格言提个建议(仅限于语法):

Life is a river, and I am the most active wavy(wave); life is a picture, and I am the shiniest view; life is a piece of music, and I am the liveliest period (movement). I will rush to the sea, though I (may) fall down (on)the sharp rocks. I will save sunshine and burst it everyday, though in cloudy days. I will sing loudly and happily, though pains are (may)cover my body. This is I (me), a sunny girl, a girl who will never give up. Every moment, I try to be a better me (one) and never say impossible ('impossible'). I believe I can touch the cloud one day!

开头的三个排比句很不错,个人觉得把life is … and I am…中的and改成in which好些,更强调自己和生活的关系。不过改得多了就完全是成人的口气了,不可爱了。

呵呵,感慨啊!在她那个年纪,我也曾满怀信心和骄傲地说过I am the shinest…之类的话,现在断然不会再说了。不过不是因为失去信心,而是因为懂得内敛了。
发哥
结帖率:
100%
一抹冰蓝
结帖率:
100%
支持,看到朝气蓬勃的年纪,看到阳光、快乐和自信
shushengligou
结帖率:
100%
learner1999
结帖率:
100%
已经支持了!和前面的差距太大了,得多多调动人马才有机会进入前面啊
黄鹤楼
结帖率:
100%
也投票了
但是差距好大呀
得全民动员呀
jun来也
结帖率:
100%
原文由 lengcui 发表:
也投票了
但是差距好大呀
得全民动员呀

要不但凡是投票的朋友(给出链接)给予积分奖励?应该参与的朋友会多一些。只不多好像这么做不符合比赛的精神啊!
PS:貌似这次比赛女孩参加的比较多啊!
风行
结帖率:
100%
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 happyjyl 发表:
给小姑娘的人生格言提个建议(仅限于语法):

Life is a river, and I am the most active wavy(wave); life is a picture, and I am the shiniest view; life is a piece of music, and I am the liveliest period (movement). I will rush to the sea, though I (may) fall down (on)the sharp rocks. I will save sunshine and burst it everyday, though in cloudy days. I will sing loudly and happily, though pains are (may)cover my body. This is I (me), a sunny girl, a girl who will never give up. Every moment, I try to be a better me (one) and never say impossible ('impossible'). I believe I can touch the cloud one day!

开头的三个排比句很不错,个人觉得把life is … and I am…中的and改成in which好些,更强调自己和生活的关系。不过改得多了就完全是成人的口气了,不可爱了。

呵呵,感慨啊!在她那个年纪,我也曾满怀信心和骄傲地说过I am the shinest…之类的话,现在断然不会再说了。不过不是因为失去信心,而是因为懂得内敛了。

I Already voted for her.
river, wave: "wave mainly can be seen in sea not in the river"
the shiniest view: "most bright scene?"
music, and I am the liveliest period (movement):"chapter or tones"
I will save sunshine and burst it everyday: "and share it with or give it to the world in need everyday??"

Anyway, good luck!
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴