浏览0 回复3 电梯直达
peakcastle
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
文献
我想要这篇文献的中文稿,大家有吗?想看这篇英文的却看不懂。谢谢了

附件的题名和摘要如下:Application of microwave extraction for partitioning of heavy metals in sewage sludge
B. PeÂrez-Cid, I. Lavilla, C. Bendicho
Abstract
The four-stage Tessier sequential extraction method was used for metal fractionation in a sewage sludge sample collected from an urban wastewater processing plant. The original Tessier's method was modi®ed, in each stage, using microwave heating in order to reduce the long operation time. Extraction conditions (heating time and power) were speci®cally optimised for Cu, Cr,Ni, Pb and Zn with the aim of ®nding extraction ef®ciencies similar to that of the original Tessier's method. Analytical results obtained by both the conventional and the microwave Tessier extraction methods were statistically compared (pˆ0.05) for all the studied elements and no signi®cant differences (recoveries between 98.3% and 100.8%) were found for Ni, Pb and Zn in the three ®rst stages (i.e. exchangeable, carbonate-bound and Fe±Mn oxides-bound). However, in the fourth stage (i.e. organic matter-bound), a different behaviour was found when using microwave heating since Ni and Zn were extracted with same ef®ciency as compared with the conventional Tessier method (recoveries of 98.8% and 100.2% for Ni and Zn, respectively), Pb was excessively leached and Cr was not leached. For Cu, although different metal partitioning pattern were obtained by applying both extraction methods, the total extractable content obtained by the microwave extraction method was only about 7% lower than that obtained by the conventional Tessier extraction method. The precision of the proposed microwave extraction method (expressed as RSD) was lower than 5% for all metals.
附件:
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
hanxm
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
大陆