主题:【求助】请高手帮忙, 下面两句话用英语如何表达?

浏览0 回复4 电梯直达
feiyanfy716
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
悬赏金额:20积分 状态: 已解决
1、很高兴收到您的来信,感谢您对本文的耐心阅读,以及在文章语法、格式方面所给的指正,非常的有帮助!
2、现按贵刊的要求寄回相关材料及光盘,请查收
推荐答案:过客回复于2009/06/25

1. I'm glad to receive your reply. Thanks for your reading my article patiently and correction about phrasing and format. It's very helpful for me!

2. Now, I send the materials and CD to you as your request. Please receive and check it.
补充答案:

learner1999回复于2009/06/25

I am pleasure to have received yor reply, I would like to thank you for patient reading and ccorrection on the grammar and format of article  which are very helpful for me.

蜗牛回复于2009/06/25

1.I'm glad to hear from you, thank you for your patience in reading this article, as well as the syntax in the article, given the format of the correction, very helpful!
2.Your request is sent by relevant material and CD-ROM, please check

jiajia回复于2009/06/25

I am pleasure to have received yor reply, I 'd like to thank you for your patient reading and correction on the grammar and format of article which are very helpful for me.

The material and CD-ROM have sent as your request. Please receive and check it.

为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
过客
结帖率:
100%
原文由 feiyanfy716 发表:
2、现按贵刊的要求寄回相关材料及光盘,请查收

1. I'm glad to receive your reply. Thanks for your reading my article patiently and correction about phrasing and format. It's very helpful for me!

2. Now, I send the materials and CD to you as your request. Please receive and check it.
learner1999
结帖率:
100%
原文由 feiyanfy716 发表:
2、现按贵刊的要求寄回相关材料及光盘,请查收

I am pleasure to have received yor reply, I would like to thank you for patient reading and ccorrection on the grammar and format of article  which are very helpful for me.
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by learner1999
蜗牛
结帖率:
100%
1.I'm glad to hear from you, thank you for your patience in reading this article, as well as the syntax in the article, given the format of the correction, very helpful!
2.Your request is sent by relevant material and CD-ROM, please check
jiajia
结帖率:
100%
I am pleasure to have received yor reply, I 'd like to thank you for your patient reading and correction on the grammar and format of article which are very helpful for me.

The material and CD-ROM have sent as your request. Please receive and check it.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴