浏览0 回复7 电梯直达
瓢虫
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
该帖子已被mhq111111设置为精华;
Sailing
I am sailing, I am sailing / Home again, cross the sea / I am sailing, stormy waters / To be with you to be free / I am flying, I am flying / Like a bird cross the sky / I am flying, passing high clouds / To be with you to be free / Can you hear me? Can you hear me? / Through the dark night far away / I am dying forever trying / To be with you who can say / Can you hear me? Can you hear me? / Through the dark night far away / I am dying forever crying / To be with you who can say / We are sailing, we are sailing / Home again cross the sea / We are sailing, stormy waters / To be near you to be free / Oh, lord, to be near you to be free

航行
我在归航,我在归航  故乡山水,远隔重洋
我在归航,风雨阻挡  与你相聚,享受自由
我在飞翔,我在飞翔  宛如小鸟,穿越天空
我在飞翔,浓云阻挡  与你相聚,享受自由
可否听见,我的心声  穿越黑暗,刺破长空
永远努力,直到坟墓  渴望相聚,谁能明白
可否听见,我的心声  穿越黑暗,刺破长空
永远呼喊,直到坟墓  渴望相聚,谁能明白
我们归航,我们归航  故乡山水,远隔重洋
我们归航,风雨阻挡  与你依偎,享受自由

Right Here Waiting
Oceans apart day after day / And I slowly go insane / I hear your voice on the line / But it doesn't stop the pain / If I see you next to never / How can we say forever? / Wherever you go / Whatever you do / I will be right here waiting for you / Whatever it takes / Or how my heart breaks / I will be right here waiting for you / I took for granted, all the times / That I thought would last somehow / I hear the laughter, I taste the tears / But I can't get near you now / Oh, can't you see it baby / You've got me going crazy / Wherever you go / Whatever you do / I will be right here waiting for you / Whatever it takes / Or how my heart breaks / I will be right here waiting for you / I wonder how we can survive / This romance / But in the end if I'm with you / I'll take the chance / Oh, can't you see it baby / You've got me going crazy / Wherever you go / Whatever you do / I will be right here waiting for you / Whatever it takes / Or how my heart breaks / I will be right here waiting for you

此情可待
天天远隔重洋  念你痴情如火  电话倾诉衷情
无法解除痛苦  你我不再相见  如何天长地久
无论你去何方  不管你做什么  我会在此等待
无论如何付出  不管怎样伤心  我会在此等待
我一直都坚信  真情会到永远  回味欢笑眼泪
你却远在天边  宝贝可否看见  你已令我疯狂
无论你去何方  不管你做什么  我会在此等待
无论如何付出  不管怎样伤心  我会在此等待
我们如何延续  浪漫爱情故事  最终你我相伴
我会无比珍惜  宝贝可否看见  你已令我疯狂
无论你去何方  不管你做什么  我会在此等待
无论如何付出  不管怎样伤心  我会在此等待

Because I Love You
If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you, if I cross a million oceans just to be with you, would you ever let me down? If I climb the highest mountain just to hold you tight, if I said I would love you every single night, would you ever let me down?
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad just that, I'm worried, so worried that you let me down. Because I love you, love you, love you, so don't let me down.
If I swam the longest river just to call your name, if I said the way I feel for you would never change, would you ever fool around?
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kind of bad just that, I'm worried, I'm so worried that you let me down. Because I love you, love you, love you, so don't let me down.

因为我爱你
如果我跪下双膝恳求与你相伴
如果我穿过重洋只想与你依偎
你会忍心让我陷入失望深渊吗
如果我登上最高峰只想抱紧你
如果我说我会夜夜不变地爱你
你会忍心让我陷入失望深渊吗
我会伤心,如果结果那么悲哀
我很焦虑,怕你让我彻底失望
因为我真的爱你,别让我失望
如果我游过最长河只想呼喊你
如果我诉衷情只因你不变的爱
你会忍心愚弄我的一番痴情吗
我会伤心,如果结果那么悲哀
我很焦虑,怕你让我彻底失望
因为我真的爱你,别让我失望

为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
瓢虫
结帖率:
100%
Changing Partner
We were waltzing together to a dreamy melody, when they called out "Change partners," And you waltzed away from me. Now my arms feel so empty as I gaze around the floor. And I'll keep on changing partners till I hold you once more. Though we danced for one moment, And too soon we had to part, In that wonderful moment something happened to my heart. So I'll keep changing partners till you're in my arms and then, Oh, my darling, I will never change partners again. (Repeat)

交换舞伴
我俩随梦幻旋律起舞  他们高喊着交换舞伴
此刻你翩翩离我而去  我左顾右盼若有所失
我要不断地交换舞伴  直到我再次与你相逢
虽然共舞只有一瞬间  瞬间之后又彼此离分
美妙时刻拨动我心弦  我要不断地交换舞伴
直到我再次与你相逢  我就再也不交换舞伴

Unchained melody
Oh, my love, my darling / I've hungered for your touch / A long lonely time / And time goes by so slowly / And time can do so much / Are you still mine? / I need your love / I need your love / God speed your love to me / Lonely rivers flow / To the sea, to the sea / To the open arms of the sea / Lonely rivers sigh / Wait for me, wait for me / I'll be coming home, wait for me

奔放的旋律
哦,我的心我的爱  我渴望着你的拥抱  漫长而寂寞的时光
点点滴滴慢慢流逝  星移斗转世事变迁  你的爱还是否依然
我要你爱呀要你爱  上帝快来帮我忙吧  寂寞江河向东奔流
奔向那辽阔的海洋  投入海洋温暖怀抱  寂寞江河声声叹息
等着我呀等着我呀  我要归家等着我呀

You Are My Sunshine
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine / You make me happy when skies are gray / You'll never know, dear, how much I love you / Please don't take my sunshine away / The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping / I dreamt I held you in my arms / When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken / So I hung my head and I cried

你是我的阳光
你是我的阳光,唯一的阳光
任那乌云盖天,你使我幸福
你可曾知道啊,我有多爱你
请不要把阳光带走
那天晚上我正入眠
我梦见你拥我入怀
醒来却发觉一场空
我禁不住低头哭泣

Goodbye To Love
I'll say goodbye to love / No one ever cared if I should live or die / Time and time again the chance for love has passed me by / And all I know of love is how to live without it / I just can't seem to find it / So I've made my mind up I must live my life alone / And though it's not the easy way / I guess I've always known / I'd say goodbye to love / There are no tomorrows for this heart of mine / Surely time will lose these bitter memories / And I'll find that there is someone to believe in / And to live for something I could live for / All the years of useless search / Have finally reached an end / Loneliness and empty days will be my only friend / From this day love is forgotten / I'll go on as best I can / What lies in the future is a mystery to us all / No one can predict the wheel of fortune as it falls / There may come a time when I will see that I've been wrong / But for now this is my song. / And it's goodbye to love / I'll say goodbye to love.

向爱告别
我要向爱说一声再见  我的生死从没人在意
爱一次次地擦肩而过  我只知道无爱的生活
爱在何方我无缘找到  决定孤独走完这一生
我知道对我并不容易  我猜想我一直都知道
我得向爱说一声再见  我的心已经没有明天
时间会冲淡痛苦记忆  我终会找到信任的人
终会找到生命的支柱  多年毫无意义的找寻
最后我抵达一个终点  寂寞空虚是唯一朋友
从此爱就被彻底遗忘  我将会竭尽全力前进
未来对谁都是一个谜  没有人能够预言命运
也许某天我迷途知返  但现在这就是我的歌
勇敢向爱说一声再见  我要向爱说一声再见
longhao
结帖率:
100%
茅茅
结帖率:
100%
请楼主悠着点,最近老家的精华帖比较多,几乎要达到饱和状态了!
动物世界又添新成员:瓢虫和夜豹。欢迎欢迎!
瓢虫
结帖率:
100%
在网上转转,觉得挺好的,就转过来了。
一般版主都鼓动大家发帖,茅姐姐却……
瓢虫“很伤心”
happyjyl
结帖率:
100%
嗯,翻译得不错,只是right here waiting、unchained melody和goodbye to love的中文歌词和旋律不太对得上。
cxshouse
结帖率:
100%
茅茅
结帖率:
100%
原文由 liang_sp 发表:
在网上转转,觉得挺好的,就转过来了。
一般版主都鼓动大家发帖,茅姐姐却……
瓢虫“很伤心”

哦,是这样的。通常说来,刚来的斑竹都有一股热情,每天要发许多好帖,比如东北虎、西北狼这两个论坛名将,可惜体力透支太大,难以持久。你看,他们现在很少发言了,不知到哪里去偷着乐啦!

当然也包括我,刚来时把许多精力都花在这个论坛上,现在就没有那么多热情了,呵呵!

还有更想得明白的,那个天黑请闭眼斑竹,积分曾一度排在第3位,曾经活跃在论坛的各个版面,现在呢?干脆把积分清0了!可能是刚找到一个安乐窝准备好好享受一下?

我在老家蹲点也有大半年了,逐步由感情型向理智型过渡,有热情是好的,最重要的是有一颗恒心。请瓢虫化伤心为开心!
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴