主题:【分享】你知道吗?英汉成语对对碰!

浏览0 回复19 电梯直达
六脉神剑
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
俚语和谚语是英语学习中的一大绊脚石。我们不明白这些俗语的含义,是因为我们和英语国家的文化背景不同。如果能在汉语中为这些俗语找到对应的说法,问题就解决了。我们向你介绍一些英汉合璧的俚语和谚语,帮助你的英语学习更上一层楼。
欢迎到我的资料库下载

第一个:
1.After meat, mustard; after death, doctor .
  雨后送伞
  Explanation: this describes a situation where assistance or comfort is given when it is too late.
  Example: just as I had cancelled my application to go abroad, I had a promise of money for my fare. It was a case of after death, the doctor.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
六脉神剑
结帖率:
100%
2. After praising the wine they sell us vinegar.
  挂羊头卖狗肉
  Explanation: to offer to give or sell something that is inferior to what you claim it to be.
  Example: that fellow completely misled us about what he was capable of doing. After praising the wine, he sold us vinegar.

欢迎到我的资料库下载
六脉神剑
结帖率:
100%
为了增加大家的兴趣,我会在今后慢慢上传剩余部分,另外也请你们也试着找一些!

欢迎版主们来指点!

欢迎到我的资料库下载
六脉神剑
结帖率:
100%
其实第一句”After meat, mustard; after death, doctor . ”也可以和汉语里的“事后诸葛亮”、“马后炮”等相对应。
不过这里只要记住正规的英语表达After meat, mustard; after death, doctor就行了,我们可以通过这句记住“mustard,芥末”这个单词。
祝大家周末愉快!
hertz
结帖率:
100%
greatking1214
结帖率:
100%
znpmg2007
结帖率:
100%
skysnow520
结帖率:
100%
六脉神剑
结帖率:
100%
再来一个:
3. All is over but the shouting.
  大势已去
  Explanation: finally decided or won; brought to the end; not able to be changed.
  Example: after Bill’s touch down, the game is all over but shouting.
六脉神剑
结帖率:
100%
4. All lay load on the willing horse.
  人善被人欺,马善被人骑
  Explanation: a willing horse is someone who is always doing things for others. Very often the implication is that others impose on him.
  Examples: the trouble is you're too good-natured and people take advantage of it. all lay load on the willing horse. You will have to learn to refuse people who ask too much.
hello-the-world
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴