主题:【资料】Some others "ten sentences"

浏览0 回复6 电梯直达
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
all these sentences are derivated from •ICIBA
    「打岔」、「插嘴」的十句话
1. I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation,but I've got something urgent to tell you.抱歉打断你们的谈话,但我有急事要告诉你。

  2. Sorry to butt in.抱歉,打岔一下。

  3. I'm sorry to barge in like this,but I need your help with a problem.很抱歉这样打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。

  4. Wait,can I put in a word here?

  等一下,我可以插句话吗?

  5. Can I say something?

  我可以说句话吗?

  6. She kept cutting in when I was making my point.我表示意见的时候她一直打断我的话。

  7. He chipped in when I was about to answer his question.我正准备回答他问题的时候,他就打断我的话。

  8. He always breaks in on our discussions.他老是打断我们的讨论。

  9. My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting.我老板的秘书在开会的时候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。

  10. It's very impolite to interpose in such a formal seminar.在这么正式的研讨会里插嘴是很不礼貌的。
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
•    结束电话对话的十句话
1. I've really got to go,I'll get back to you when I get the office.我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

  2. Sorry,I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。

  3. Sorry,I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。

  4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

  5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

  6. Shall we continue this later?I've got a call waiting.我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

  7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

  有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

  8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

  我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

  9. I won't keep you any longer.我不耽误你时间了。

  10. Sorry,it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

  抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
•    「考试考不好」的十个借口
1. I knew all the answers,I just didn't have enough time.我知道所有的答案,只是时间不够而已。

  2. I was too careless!/ I was too nervous!我太粗心了!/我太紧张了!

  3. *!I answered the questions in the wrong order.可恶!我把答案的顺序弄错了!

  4. I could have done better if I was more careful.如果我小心一点,就会考得更好。

  5. Believe it or not,I didn't study at all!信不信,我根本没念!

  6. There was too much noise outside the classroom. I just couldn't concentrate when I was doing the test.教室外面太吵了,考试时我根本没办法专心。

  7. I studied the wrong chapters.我读错章节了。

  8. I did poorly on the test because I was sick.我是因为生病所以才考不好。

  9. I was late for the test.我考试迟到。

  10. I was over-confident.我太过自信了。
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
•    出租车「司机」说的十句话
1. Where to,sir?

  要去哪里,先生?

  2. Do you have the address?

  你有地址吗?

  3. Can you tell me what intersection it is close to?

  可以告诉我它靠近哪个路口吗?

  4. I'm not familiar with that area. Can you give me directions?

  那附近我不熟。可以教我怎么走吗?

  5. Which way do you want me to go?

  你要我走哪一条路?

  6. Do you have any smaller bills?

  你有没有面额小一点的钞票?

  7. Sorry,I don't have change.抱歉。我没有零钱。

  8. Sorry,I can't break that.抱歉,我找不开。

  9. Tell me where you want me to drop you off.告诉我你要我让你在哪边下车。

  10. Don't worry,I'll just take this shortcut to avoid traffic.别担心,我抄这条近路,避开塞车。

何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
•    「寒流来袭」会用到的十句话
1. It's cold today. / It's chilly today.今天好冷。/今天冷风飕飕。

  2. It's freaking cold today!

  今天冷死啦!

  3. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.这寒风真是刺骨。

  4. Cold enough for you?

  够冷吗?(反讽口吻)

  5. I'm frozen(stiff)。

  我简直冻僵了。

  6. The wind just cuts right through you.风就这样直接穿过身体。

  7. It's freezing!

  好冷!

  8. I can't stop shivering from the cold.我冷得不停打哆嗦。

  9. This cold front is taking its toll!

  寒流正在发威呢!

  10. Now it feels more like winter,doesn't it?

  现在感觉比较像冬天了吧?

何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
•    用来表达「郁闷」或「沮丧」十句话
1. I'm so depressed.我很郁闷。

  2. I feel so upset.我觉得很沮丧。

  3. I'm in a bad mood today. / I'm moody today.我今天心情不好。

  4. I feel kind of blue today.我今天有点「郁闷」。

  5. I feel low today.我今天心情(有点)低落。

  6. I'm so down.我心情很低落。

  7. I'm a bit down in the mouth today.我今天有点闷闷不乐的。

  8. I've been down in the dumps recently.我最近很「郁闷」。

  9. I can't put my finger on what's wrong.我不晓得什么地方不对劲儿。

  10. Sorry,I got up on the wrong side of the bed today.抱歉,我今天心情不好。
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
•    十则电话留言
1. Hi,John. It's me. Ring me.嗨,约翰。是我。打电话给我。

  2. Hi,John. It's me again. Ring me. Quick!嗨,约翰,又是我。打给我,快点!

  3. Hi,John. It's Mary. What's wrong with your cellphone?Please give me a call as soon as possible.嗨,约翰。我玛丽啦。你的手机怎么搞的?请尽快打电话给我。

  4. Hello,Mr. Smith,this is Jonathan calling from the Bilingual Weekly. Can you call me when you get this message?My number is 2698-3500.喂,史密斯先生,我是「双语周报」的强纳森。听到留言请你打个电话给我。我的电话号码是2698-3500. 5. Hey,John. I've got something urgent to tell you. Please give me a call as soon as you get this message.嘿,约翰,我有紧急的事要告诉你。请你在听到留言之后尽快打电话给我。

  6. Hi,John. This is Paul. I'm calling to ask you about our contract. Can you call me when you get home?嗨,约翰。我是保罗。我打电话是要问你关于合约的事情。你回到家后可不可以打个电话给我?

  7. Hey,John. I've been trying to locate you. Where are you?!Please call me whenever you can. Bye!喂,约翰。我一直想办法在找你。你跑哪儿去了?!方便的话请随时打个电话给我。拜!

  8. Hi,John. It's Mary. I'm outside,and I didn't bring my cellphone with me today. I'll call you again in about half an hour. Talk to you later.嗨,约翰,我玛丽啦。我人在外面,而且今天身上没带手机。我大约在半小时之后还会再打给你。待会儿再聊。

  9. Hi,John. It's me. I just want to make sure if you got my e-mail last night. Let me know if you got it.嗨,约翰。是我。我只是想确定你昨晚有没有收到我的「伊媚儿」。收到的话,请告诉我。

  10. Hello,Mrs. Nancy. This is John calling from the Taiwan News. Please call me when you get this message. My office number is 2698-3500. If I'm not at the office,you can reach me on my mobile phone. The number is:0931-123-123.喂,南西女士。我是「台湾英文新闻」的约翰。听到留言请打电话给我。我办公室的电话是2698-3500.如果我不在办公室,你可以打我手机,号码是0931-123-123.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴