主题:【讨论】怎样学好英语?你们有什么妙招?

浏览0 回复36 电梯直达
wowang
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
大家谈谈你们是怎么学好英语的,有什么好的办法呢?看到有些书用汉语来的谐音来读英文,这样是不是会误导。况且读的都不准,这样对以后的发音有害吗?谢谢大家参与你们的看法和讨论你们是怎么学好英语的。
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
何当奇
结帖率:
100%
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
I still consider interest and demand for English are the keys.  However, hard working in listerning, reading and expanding your vocabulary is also of importance as well.
wowang
结帖率:
100%
剑神一笑
结帖率:
100%
audreychen
结帖率:
100%
gongsui0202
结帖率:
100%
Few peaple stydy E because they like E. We study E because we have some purpose. So I think you needn't to find intrest in E. Just try. Try to remember words and try to speak. It will be better and better!

Few peaple study E because they like E. We study E because we have some purposes. So I think you needn't to find intrest in E. Just try. Try to remember words and try to speak as much as you can. Your E then will be better and better!
zhenyihong
结帖率:
100%
maybe the only shortcut to the goal is to remember anytime that there is no shortcut.

practice makes perfect. i truly believe that. for those who don't have enough time, listening is critical, stamping every word in the memmory, improving pronounciation, enlarging vocabulary. it is especially important for daily communication with other E speakers. once the language barrier is lowered or even removed, the pace will be amazingly fastened.

anyway, my final point is to transform the desire for command of english into everyday life.
茅茅
结帖率:
100%
原文由 wowang 发表:
看到有些书用汉语来的谐音来读英文,这样是不是会误导。况且读的都不准,这样对以后的发音有害吗?

这样做我的看法是不好,一定要用英语的思维来记英语。它与汉语是两个体系。最好的办法是有一定的语境。不能自己一个人学,要两个人以上一起交流。
建议先从最简单的48个音标开始学,大声朗读。
Don't be shy,慢慢来。
坚持到底更重要。
night0754
结帖率:
100%
多看点外国文献 跟外国人聊天 相信你的口语听力会很快提高的
lihewangjian
结帖率: