gc/MS: A Practical User's Guide
By Marvin McMaster

Publisher: Wiley-Interscience
Number Of Pages: 180
Publication Date: 2008-02-08
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470101636
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470101636
Binding: Hardcover
gc/MS: A Practical User's Guide, Second Edition teaches readers the practical applications of gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in compound identification and analysis of trace impurities. The book discusses empirical methods for optimizing chromatography, maintaining the instrumentation, and using mass spectral libraries for compound identification. This Second Edition includes information on recent advances in miniaturized and field-portable gc/MS systems and the use of microfluidic components.
Summary: Good Introduction to gc-MS
Rating: 3

gc/MS should be helpful to the novice or student who has never used gc-MS before and who has had minimal experience with gc. It is a little disappointing that about 20% of the text covers material about gc that any experienced gc user should already know.
The book contains an easy to understand explanation about how a mass spectrometer works. Some additional details or diagrams could have clarified the description of how the DC/RF field separates the mass fragments in the quadrupole analyzer; but otherwise the text is crystal clear. Information about tuning and maintaining the mass spectrometer is well presented and the authors provide some helpful suggestions including a way to tell during the tuning process that the source needs cleaning. More information about spectral interpretation would have been appreciated but is probably outside the scope of the book.
This book belongs on the library shelves of colleges with undergraduate chemistry programs and would be helpful in industrial and environmental laboratories as an introduction for chemists and technicians new to the field.
Summary: Fantastic list of tips for a gc/MS user
Rating: 4

The book may be considered difficult for a starting user. I have been working with gc/MS for 10 years and the coments and all explanations inside are really and absolutely useful. Unfortunately I had not such a book when I was starting to deal with this technique.

下载地址:

http://www.instrument.com.cn/download/shtml/103987.shtml
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气质联用(GC-MS) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
论坛版主招募|新窦
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
楼主的资料最好能以附件的形式发到论坛,这样才能保证长期有效性。
txm2008
结帖率:
100%
原文由 huigenghao 发表:
gc/MS: A Practical User's Guide
By Marvin McMaster

Publisher: Wiley-Interscience
Number Of Pages: 180
Publication Date: 2008-02-08
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0470101636
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780470101636
Binding: Hardcover

gc/MS: A Practical User's Guide, Second Edition teaches readers the practical applications of gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in compound identification and analysis of trace impurities. The book discusses empirical methods for optimizing chromatography, maintaining the instrumentation, and using mass spectral libraries for compound identification. This Second Edition includes information on recent advances in miniaturized and field-portable gc/MS systems and the use of microfluidic components.

Summary: Good Introduction to gc-MS
Rating: 3

gc/MS should be helpful to the novice or student who has never used gc-MS before and who has had minimal experience with gc. It is a little disappointing that about 20% of the text covers material about gc that any experienced gc user should already know.
The book contains an easy to understand explanation about how a mass spectrometer works. Some additional details or diagrams could have clarified the description of how the DC/RF field separates the mass fragments in the quadrupole analyzer; but otherwise the text is crystal clear. Information about tuning and maintaining the mass spectrometer is well presented and the authors provide some helpful suggestions including a way to tell during the tuning process that the source needs cleaning. More information about spectral interpretation would have been appreciated but is probably outside the scope of the book.
This book belongs on the library shelves of colleges with undergraduate chemistry programs and would be helpful in industrial and environmental laboratories as an introduction for chemists and technicians new to the field.

Summary: Fantastic list of tips for a gc/MS user
Rating: 4

The book may be considered difficult for a starting user. I have been working with gc/MS for 10 years and the coments and all explanations inside are really and absolutely useful. Unfortunately I had not such a book when I was starting to deal with this technique.

下载地址:

http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/cgi-bin/fileid.cgi?fileid=3942850

http://rapidshare.com/files/99006380/0470101636.rar

where is your information?i can't find it. can you  send it to me ? my email address is tjs99@163.com  .waiting for your good news!
hanks01
结帖率:
100%
ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/cgi-bin/fileid.cgi?fileid=3942850
a practical user's guide已经没有了,你有下载了吗?
zhufangwei
结帖率:
100%
wangs
结帖率:
100%
气质资料版上有我找的可用的版本,去看看吧。或到http://www.instrument.com.cn/download/shtml/103987.shtml下载
论坛版主招募|新窦
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴