结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Resume

Name: Fangwei Zhu  Gender:Male  Birthday:1984-7 
Nation:Han  Political Status:probationary party member
Graduated From: Huazhong agriculture university
National Reference Laboratory of Veterinary Drug Residues / MOA Key Laboratory of Food Safety Evaluation / Research institute of drugs
Educational background:master  Specialty:zoopharmacology
Field: retention analysis of drugs  Cell Phone:15997483635 
Email Address:weiwei_07181984@163.com  MSN Address: weiwei_07181984@hotmail.com

DESIRE TO ENGAGE WORKS
Installation engineer, application engineer of company technical support,pharmaceutical analysis or teacher

EDUCATION
*2002.9-2006.6  College of Veterinary Medicine in Huazhong Agricultural University  bachelor degree
*2006.9-2009.6  Zoopharmacology and Toxicology in Huazhong Agricultural University  master degree
Supervisor: Professor Zonghui Yuan (Chief scientist of 973 items, Director of National Reference Laboratory of Veterinary Drug Residues (HZAU))

PAPER AND GOVERNMENT STANDARD PUBLICATION
Institute two items veterinary drugs residual detection standards
Zhu fangwei, gu changqin, cheng guofu, su jingliang, she ruiping, hu xueying. Dynamic distribution of new type duck hepatitis virus in experimental infectious duckling. Journal of Huazhong Agricultural University, 2007, 26(4), 511-513
Multi-residue confirmation and quantitation of fenicols in animal edible tissues by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry  (Under review)
Multi-residue confirmation of β-agonists in animal edible tissues by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry  (Under review)
Determination of ractopamine in swine edible tissues by liquid chromatography and liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry  (Under review)

SPECIALIZED SKILL
    Instrumentation
I have three years experience in veterinary drugs residue detection and can use analytical instruments including LC-MS/MS (Thermo TSQ, AB API5000, Shimadzu LCMS-IT-TOF), gc-MS (Shimadzu gc-QP2010), HPLC (Agilent 1100, Waters Alliance 2695), gc (Shimadzu gc-2010, Agilent 6890) skillfully. I have established some methods of residue detection with these instruments by myself. At the same time, I am very interested in learning knowledge about instruments, so I have mastered many related theories and operation knowledge, including understanding the internal structures, making daily maintenances and solving general problems of these instruments.
    Method development and application
Can use these instruments to establish detection methods for drugs and related substance and handle the country laws and regulations about method establishment, which are used to ensure food safety including the motoring of banned drugs and risk evaluation.
    English level and others
I have Passed CET4, CET6 and second order aethyl level for Putonghua. My oral English is rather good, and I have powerful capability of English reading. I can read English literature easily and write English application articles.

WORK EXPERIENCE
    2006.9-up to now  Have completed training toward external detection Personnel including pretreatment operation of actual detection drugs and analysis in instrument. Have completed many works for detection of the external samples including qualitative and quantitative detection. Have completed the task of detection of stimulant in food for Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008, in National Reference Laboratory of Veterinary Drug Residues (HZAU)/MOA Key Laboratory of Food Safety Evaluation
    2006.9-up to now    Have established the multi-residue methods for two kinds of banned antibiotics and completed the risk assessment of ractopamine in 2009
    2006.9-up to now  Beside study, have been edition master one year in LC-MS/MS edition of www.instrument.com.cn in charge of solving questions and have written the good resonance original articles, the links for these main original articles are shown in below:
http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20081008/1520949/
http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20081008/1520949/
http://www.instrument.com.cn/bbs/shtml/20090207/1725248/
    VIP account number in “www.instrument.com.cn”: zhufangwei
Honors in forum: star of original creation in 2008; second grade in the first network original creation in prize-giving competition

HONOR AND PERFORMANCE RECORD
Triple a post-graduate in 2007-2008 academic year

HOBBIES & SPCIALTIES
Social Dancing (good at it), Body building, good capabilities in learning
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
Last edit by zhufangwei
zhufangwei
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0