里,审稿人C根本就是和我们过不去,我们强烈要求他/她继续审下去。我们把4.5有可能是C的人的邮箱都炸了,所以

你送稿子给他的话,他收到的会晚点儿。有的修改意见我们根本没法改。比如说,C说我几个比较近的祖先来自其他

物种,这点改不了了(注:我也不太理解,到底是C在骂他不是人生的,还是作者文章的内容本身就是关于自己家族

的研究……….更倾向于前者)。能改的都改了,至少至少,文章还是越来越好了。还有,你们建议把文章缩短5页。

通过缩小页边距、用更小的字体,我们做到了。我们同意你们的意见,这样看起来更好。至于审稿人B的意见,我们

是没办法了,这家伙列了16篇自己的文章要求我们引用。引也行啊,16篇文章跟我们的文章毛关系也没有,T*M*D

的至少16篇总得是同一个方向的内容吧!!!!!!其中一篇还是高中校报上关于西班牙和美国战争的(注:西班

牙和美国打过仗吗?求正解)。这16篇唯一的共同点,就是T*M*D同一个人写的啊!!一个人写的啊!!写的

啊!!为了做到这点,我们专门加了一节“审稿人提供的不相关文献”讨论这些文章,还有其他几个人的SB意见!!!

这下你们满意了吧!!!!!!不就是我们迫切希望这篇文章发表吗!?至于受你这个鸟气吗?!要是发不了,你们

这帮没人性的,都去浸猪笼啊!!!!!如果你们接受了,那么我们感谢你们的耐心和学术见地。为了报答你们,我

们可以审些你们的稿子。编辑,请把随便哪个审稿人的稿子给我审!!如果这篇文章录用了,我们会加条脚注,声明

文章长成这样,是你们拿着“accept”这把枪逼着我们改成的!!
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
省部重点实验室
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
夏老师 wrote:
The editor's response

To: Authors, MS #85-02-22-RRRRRR

Thank you for your thoughtful response to my decision letter concerning the above-referenced piece of excrement.
I have asked several experts who specialize in the area of research in which you dabble to have a look at your pathetic little submission, and their reviews are enclosed. I shall not waste my LaserJet ink reiterating the details of their reviews, but please allow me to highlight some of the more urgent points of contention they raise:

Reviewer A has asked me to inform you that, as his suggestions were not mentioned in my previous decision letter, he resents you calling him sadistic and imbecilic. He has no quarrell with arbitrarily tyrannical.
Reviewer B suggests that you cite his work EXCLUSIVELY in the introduction. He has asked me to remind you that he spells his name with a final "e" (i.e., Scumbage), not as you have referenced him in the last version.
Reviewer C indicates that the discussion can be shortened by at least 5 pages. Given the fact that the present Discussion is only three pages long, I am not certain how to advise you. Perhaps you might consider eliminating all speculation and original ideas.
Reviewer D has asked that you consider adding her as a coauthor. Although she has not directly contributed to the manuscript, she has made numerous comments that have, in her view, significantly improved the paper. Specifically, she believes that her suggestions concerning the reorganization of the acknowledgments paragraph were especially important. Please note that she spells her name with an em-dash, and not with the customary hyphen.
My own reading of the manuscript indicates that the following problems remain:

By "running head," we do not mean a picture of your son's face with legs attached. Please provide a four- or five-word title for the paper that summarizes the report's most important point. May I suggest, "Much Ado About Nothing"?
Please make certain that you have adhered to APA stylebook guidelines for publication format. Please direct your attention to the section entitled, "Proper Format for an Insignificant Paper" (2001, p. 46).
Please submit any revision of the paper on plain, blank stationery. Submitting the article on Stanford letterhead will not increase your chances of having the article accepted for publication.
Please doublecheck the manuscript for spelling and grammatical errors. Our experience at the Archives is that "cycle-logical" slips through most spellcheck programs undetected.
Although I am not an expert in quantitative methodology, it is my understanding that the "F" in F-test does not stand for "f___ing". Please conduct a word search and correct the manuscript accordingly.
Yours sincerely,

Editor, Journal of Educational Psychology
p.s. - If your original submission had been as articulate as your most recent letter, we might have avoided this interchange. It is too bad that tenure and promotion committees at your university do not have access to authors' correspondence with editors, for it is clear that you would be promoted on the basis of your wit alone. Unfortunately, it's the publications that count, and I'm sorry to say that JEdP is not prepared to accept this revision. We would be perfectly ambivalent about receiving a seventh revision from you.

翻译如下:

--------------------------------------------------------昏割一下-----------------------------------------------------
给#85-02-22-RRRRRR 的作者
来自教育心理学杂志( Journal of Educational Psychology )

我请几个专家看过了你这篇玩票的小文章。意见随信附上,我就不浪费墨水了,但有几点特别重要的我一定得说一下。

审稿人A要我告诉你,你说他残酷低能他很生气,你说武断专横这点他没发表意见。
B建议你在引言里面引用他的作品。他还特别强调了,他名字最后是个“e”,比如Scumbage(估计这就是B本人了),你引用的时候拼错了。
C说你的讨论部分应该缩短5页以上。你的讨论只有3页,所以我也不知道说啥了。要不把你自己的意见或者推论都删了?
D想作为共同作者,她要我问问你的意见。她认为她给了太多宝贵意见。她名字中间有个长破折号,不是我们一般用的连号(注:编辑是不是故意在暗示作者审稿人是谁?大概我想太多了。。。。)

我自己还有点意见,供你参考:

“running head”是指用4、5个词简要概括文章要点,不是PS 一张你儿子的脸下面就是腿的图片。比如说“你没别的事可做了吗?”(注:原文为"Much Ado About Nothing"? 是不是故意拼写错误?因为后面编辑说文章之前写的一塌糊涂 )

请注意你文章的格式啊!!!!!参考2001年APA(美国心理学协会?)的指南,直接去看《不重要论文的格式》一章!!

普通信纸投稿就好了,用斯坦福大学的专用信纸不会增加被接收的概率的!!!!!!!!!!!(斯坦福悲剧了。。。。。。)

拜托你一定检查两遍拼写和语法,“cycle-logical”(汗死。。。。。作者连psychological都能拼错成这样,还投心理学杂志)这种错误,检查软件是查不出来的!!!!

我不懂统计学,但我想F-test的F不是F*U*C*K的缩写!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!你能不能查下出处,把这个弄对喽!!!!!

P.S. 你的初稿要能象你的回信一样口齿清楚,我们大家都能节省些时间精力。我真想把你的回信给你们人事科看看,光凭这封信你都应该晋升正教授!!(It is too bad that tenure and promotion committees at your university do not have access to authors' correspondence with editors, for it is clear that you would be promoted on the basis of your wit alone.)我得告诉你,我们不打算接收这次的修改稿,全编辑部都为要收到你的第七稿纠结着。。。。。。。。

------------------------------------结束的昏割线------------------------------------------------------

看到这终于明白了, 原来我一直同情的这位作者,也不是个省油的灯啊!
翠湖园
结帖率:
100%
改投他处就是了,不必要在一个编辑树上吊死,再说了,被打回头的稿子多了去了,要淡定些。
mengzhaocheng
结帖率:
100%