主题:【讨论】之前写了一片综述在线发表,昨天突然收到一个收录邀请,请各位大侠看看是什么?

浏览0 回复1 电梯直达
亮亮
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
去年写了一片英文综述,12月份在European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry上面online,可是还没有页码什么的,还没有见刊吧

昨天导师邮箱里收到这样一封信,求大神看看是什么意思啊。
Dear Prof. (Dr.) Dong,

After a very successful completion of two multivolume Major reference Works (MRW), Springer Verlag, Germany has launched a new book series on 'Phytochemicals'. Under this series, first book entitled "Fungal Metabolites" is proposed . I solicit your cooperation in this project being actively involved in the field and request you to contribute an article on following tentative title: ……Benzenediol lactones: A class of fungal metabolites …..

Each article will be comprehensive and independent. You can have coauthors of your choice if you feel so. All contributors will be invited by Springer directly.

This is a work of tertiary literature (well digested information rather than new reports). As such it contains digested knowledge in an easily accessible format to all interested in the subject matter. It should con­tain neither research article (primary literature) nor review of recent original papers (secondary literature). Contents therefore, should consist of established information in the particular field. Each contribution should stand on its own without an assumption that a reader will be seeing any other portion of the work.

Expected time of submission: ~4-6 months .

Please inform me your willingness to participate in this programme. After hearing from you, details about internal structure and official invitation will be provided. Springer Verlag will also help you in this endeavor. Thanking you for your cooperation. I expect your reply preferably within 7 working days.
Sincerely yours,

Earlier MRF:
http://www.springer.com/chemistry/book/978-3-642-22143-9;
http://www.springer.com/chemistry/book/978-3-540-79115-7;

好像是一本书的收录邀请,导师让我自己决定,可是我的文章没有见刊有关系吗?
会算一稿多投吗?求大神指教
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
钻石的眼泪