• Establish a comprehensive coverage of Hitachi OES mobile and stationary products within the agreed territories.
- Responsible for selling the products and/or services directly to customers or through distributor/agent
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts mainly within above defined province and industry segments
- Identifies customer needs and market trends and presents HHA products and support services to customers appropriately and effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring the Sales pipeline is maintained with a balance of short, mid and long term prospects sufficient for the continuous attainment of your year targets.
- Creation and maintaining all relevant customer information in the Sells Force system including leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain close and effective working relationships with accounts / customers
- Visit customers to enhance market coverage
- Achieve strategic distributor / agent development objectives
- Uphold HHA Brand integrity within distributors / agents and operate in a manner consistent with the HHA brand values.
- Check quotation requests and participate in major bids, ensuring they are won at best price and terms. Intervene personally with end-users as appropriate.
- Propose marketing initiatives e.g. seminars, direct mailing, trade shows, conferences and advertising.
• Plan and execute agreed Sales targets including sales by product, market segment, product mix, take responsibility for cash collection and maintaining gross margins.
• Provide regular reports in an agreed format.
• Interface with existing individual Hitachi members
• Maintain professional awareness of relevant external technical and business developments and of competitor activities and their OES products
• Other job assigned by line manager.
Indicative Performance Measures
• Sales volume and value
• Bid/ win ratio
• Sales/ cost of sales ratios
• Gross margin (or equivalent)
• Product mix
• Customer mix
• Cash collection
• End-user customer satisfaction with the service provided by HHA
• HHA Brand integrity maintained by distributors
Person Specification – Essential requirements unless stated
Education / Qualifications:
• Physics, Chemistry, Material science related engineering degree is preferred
Professional Skills/ Abilities:
• Experience of high technology environment, or experience from within a
Distributor to the industry sector.
• Experience of working in above defined provinces.
• Over 3 years working experience in the metals related industry, such as metals manufacturing, processing, PMI, Automotive manufacturing, Third Party Inspection, NDT Testing, Commercial Laboratories;
• Understands the key factors which influence the performance of own area
of the business. Evaluates activities and decisions from a commercial
perspective, achieving short-term financial efficiency and longer-term
• Understands the economics of a distributor and able to balance their need with that of HHA.
• Adept at exploiting distributor strength in developing HHA brand image and awareness.
• Maintain established Sells Force system with customers and prospects
• Good in English and Mandarin
• Proficient PC skills including MS Office, like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• "Can do" attitude – Decisive, able to work around issues to deliver performance
• Solution provider under pressure; with sophisticated sales strategies, tactics, plans and programs
• Customer focused, establishes and exploits good, mutually beneficial customer/distributor relationships.
• Will to travel up to 70% of their time (using major transportation like car, plane, bus and train.)公司介绍：