We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual to develop chromatographic applications to meet pharmaceutical industry’s needs. As a member of the Thermo Fisher Scientific Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Vertical Marketing Applications Team (Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry), you will work within a highly matrixed organization to advance our thought leadership position within the regulated laboratory space.
• Understand customer’s business and analytical challenges and needs during development, manufacturing and quality control for chemical and traditional medicines
• Provide insights into our customers’ needs to analytical method development, transfer and life cycle management
• Identify and monitor trends in separation sciences and develop chromatographic method for small molecules chemical medicines
• Create, design, conduct & implement the experiments for method development, verification and validation
• Align and prioritize application development with marketing strategies and priorities
• Propose, design, and execute application plan to show case Thermo Fisher Scientific’s analytical instrument portfolio for chromatographic separation
• Generate compelling collateral assets (including but not limited to customer facing seminar modules, application notes, white papers and publications) to demonstrate the competitive advantage of the application method developed
• Provide sales training material to educate and enable sales to leverage the application generated for commercial success
• Present Thermo Fisher Scientific products and application solutions at meetings, conferences and seminars
The ideal candidate will have experience in design, development and validation of analytical methods using liquid chromatography, HPLC and UHPLC instrument platforms.
• B.Sc degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related technical discipline. M.Sc. degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience working on HPLC/UHPLC applications in a pharmaceutical/biotech/CxO or an instrumentation company.
• Have strong technical problem-solving ability and highly self-motivated to work independently and achieve efficient, high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
• Must demonstrate technical knowledge and ability to present to others in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative, cross-functional team-oriented environment and can effectively interact and communicate with customers.
• Excellent oral / written communication and presentation skills in English are a necessity
• Ability to travel up to 30% 公司介绍：