Agilent is looking for a qualified individual, who has a passion for Program Management & Service Business Development, to join the industry leading service team as a project manager in Customer Service Organization (CSO). We need a self-motivated and driven individual to work in our fast-growing Agilent CrossLab Group (ACG) service team (CSO) in East of China. As a project manager, he/she will directly report to G. China CrossLab business development manager and has a primary focus on high impact and global/country projects.
• Ownership of CrossLab service business, especially Enterprise service business development in East of China.
• Lead key business projects to meet overall project objectives and goals. Provide ongoing projects analysis and improvement initiatives.
• Track key project results to ensure desired financial and customer benefits are achieved.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other internal organizations, functions and customers as needed.
• Independently assess the business case and associated business issues to drive the optimal solution and project approach.
• Leads/participates the timely and effective management of projects typically driven by new products, policies & procedures, organizational changes at a country and or region level.公司介绍：