主题:【求助】求一篇外文会议论文

浏览0 回复4 电梯直达
cjn10
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
篇名:River channel assessment - a method for defining channel sectors on the River Glen, Lincolnshire, UK
作者:Maddock, Ian; Petts, Geoff; Bickerton, Melanie
会议:International Association of Hydrological Sciences, Publication , no. 230, pp. 219-226. 1995
文章相关链接:http://md1.csa.com/partners/viewrecord.php?requester=gs&collection=TRD&recid=0208642EN&q=&uid=790961087&setcookie=yes
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
大陆
结帖率:
100%
会议论文有些棘手,不过该文作者提供了文献索取的入口,你可以给作者发送索要fulltext的request:
http://eprints.worc.ac.uk/cgi/request_doc?eprintid=211&_action_null=Request+a+copy
海之巅
结帖率:
100%
是个好方法,提供给楼主一个索要文献的格式:
Dear Mr./Mrs.: ________(Author name)
I am a graduate student of Harbin Medical University in China. I major in "________"(您的专业). Recently, I found one of your articles, titled "__________" (Title)in Medline. I found it may help me achieve my goals in this research field. This would make a really positive contribution to my work. I would like to be able to read the full text of this article. The abstract makes the article sound very interesting. I know there is usually a fee required to obtain the full article from Medline; however, as a student, my only income is a small scholarship which is about U S $30.00 per month. I wonder if you would consider sending me the full text by Email. Perhaps you would consider this as an act of friendship between our two countries.
Thank you for your kind consideration of this request.
Sincerely: ___________(your name)
My Email address is: ____________________ (your email)

Date:Month/day/year
cjn10
结帖率:
100%
谢谢你啊~~
不过有一点不明,你是怎么找到这个文献索取的链接的呢?是从那个csa的网页上找到的吗?小弟不才,不大熟悉csa这个东西,但很多时候在google scholar上又经常找到一些信息是链接到这个csa上面的。谁能教教我怎么利用csa?谢谢~~

原文由 handsomeland 发表:
会议论文有些棘手,不过该文作者提供了文献索取的入口,你可以给作者发送索要fulltext的request:
http://eprints.worc.ac.uk/cgi/request_doc?eprintid=211&_action_null=Request+a+copy
cjn10
结帖率:
100%
好东西,收藏下了。谢谢~
原文由 xiaohaicph 发表:
是个好方法,提供给楼主一个索要文献的格式:
Dear Mr./Mrs.: ________(Author name)
I am a graduate student of Harbin Medical University in China. I major in "________"(您的专业). Recently, I found one of your articles, titled "__________" (Title)in Medline. I found it may help me achieve my goals in this research field. This would make a really positive contribution to my work. I would like to be able to read the full text of this article. The abstract makes the article sound very interesting. I know there is usually a fee required to obtain the full article from Medline; however, as a student, my only income is a small scholarship which is about U S $30.00 per month. I wonder if you would consider sending me the full text by Email. Perhaps you would consider this as an act of friendship between our two countries.
Thank you for your kind consideration of this request.
Sincerely: ___________(your name)
My Email address is: ____________________ (your email)

Date:Month/day/year
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴