主题:【求助】请求翻译一段文字“it is not easy to 。。。“

浏览0 回复6 电梯直达
carrie2007
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
悬赏金额:15积分 状态: 已解决
请高手们不吝赐教,帮忙翻译以下一段。“ it is not easy to describe this spring .we english do not run to lyricism.indeed,beauty sometimes embarrasses us .we feel a little shy of it ,even awakward-like joe,the carpenter's son ,who's been musing over my orchard gate for the last half-hour.Silently we exchanged cigarettes.then,whilist staring at my most decrepit old tree,which stood in full flamboyant bloom,he said,half to himself:"when we were retreating to Dunkirk i often wondered what it was i was defending ;and when we landed in Normandy i used to ask myself what i was fighting for...i suppose i was fighting for that there old tree of yours!damn funny,ain't it?"
推荐答案:闲鹤野云回复于2008/05/03
Silently we exchanged cigarettes.then,whilist staring at my most decrepit old tree,which stood in full flamboyant bloom,he said,half to himself:"when we were retreating to Dunkirk i often wondered what it was i was defending ;and when we landed in Normandy i used to ask myself what i was fighting for...i suppose i was fighting for that there old tree of yours!damn funny,ain't it?"
我们静静地相互递了烟。凝视着我那棵近乎枯萎但仍然鲜花烂漫的老果树,他半自言自语地说:“当我们撤退到敦克尔克时,我问自己,我们到底在防卫什么?然而,当我们在诺曼底登陆时,我又常常这样问自己,我到底为什么而战?我想,我就是为了你的这棵老树而战吧! 他娘的很好笑,是不是?”
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
skylosttears
结帖率:
100%
这春天描述不容易。我们不跑向了***,的确,美人有时使我们困窘。我们感觉它的一些害羞、甚至像** 一样的* ,木匠的儿子,他们已经在我的果园门上方是沈思的最后一个半小时。默默地我们交换了 烟.然后,在我的最衰老的旧树,在完全的辉耀花站立注视,他说,一半对他自己:"当我们正在撤退狼狈地撤退的时候时常想知道什么它是正在防护;和当我们在诺曼第登陆用问我自己什么正在对抗。。。我推想我正在那里为那对抗你的旧树!非常的好笑, 它不是?"

就这水平了,多担待!!!!!
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
原文由 carrie2007 发表:
请高手们不吝赐教,帮忙翻译以下一段。“ it is not easy to describe this spring .we english do not run to lyricism.indeed,beauty sometimes embarrasses us .we feel a little shy of it ,even awakward-like joe,the carpenter's son ,who's been musing over my orchard gate for the last half-hour.Silently we exchanged cigarettes.then,whilist staring at my most decrepit old tree,which stood in full flamboyant bloom,he said,half to himself:"when we were retreating to Dunkirk i often wondered what it was i was defending ;and when we landed in Normandy i used to ask myself what i was fighting for...i suppose i was fighting for that there old tree of yours!damn funny,ain't it?"

It is too difficult for me to translate this paragraph.

I am not sure whether the following information is relevant to the translation:
In bible, Jesus Christ (耶稣基督) is a carpenter’s son
taoyan724
结帖率:
100%
skylosttears
结帖率:
100%
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
原文由 carrie2007 发表:
请高手们不吝赐教,帮忙翻译以下一段。“ it is not easy to describe this spring .we english do not run to lyricism.indeed,beauty sometimes embarrasses us .we feel a little shy of it ,even awakward-like joe,the carpenter's son ,who's been musing over my orchard gate for the last half-hour.

这样的春天不好描述。我们英国人不是抒情主义者。事实上,美令我们尴尬。对此,我们有些羞涩,甚至有点窘迫,就象乔,木匠的儿子,坐在我家果园的门口,已经沉思有半个小时。
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
Silently we exchanged cigarettes.then,whilist staring at my most decrepit old tree,which stood in full flamboyant bloom,he said,half to himself:"when we were retreating to Dunkirk i often wondered what it was i was defending ;and when we landed in Normandy i used to ask myself what i was fighting for...i suppose i was fighting for that there old tree of yours!damn funny,ain't it?"
我们静静地相互递了烟。凝视着我那棵近乎枯萎但仍然鲜花烂漫的老果树,他半自言自语地说:“当我们撤退到敦克尔克时,我问自己,我们到底在防卫什么?然而,当我们在诺曼底登陆时,我又常常这样问自己,我到底为什么而战?我想,我就是为了你的这棵老树而战吧! 他娘的很好笑,是不是?”
该帖子作者被版主 redanqi5积分, 2经验,加分理由:翻译的非常 优美
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴