主题:【分享】常用贸易“询盘”英语

浏览0 回复5 电梯直达
迷失的精灵
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
询盘的提出
     我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

    对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

     我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

     我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

     敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

     如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

     敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

    由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

     请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

    由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

     请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

  请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

   敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

     敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

     请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

     请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

     请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

  请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

     请对该商品报最低价。Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

     贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

  如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

     如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

     如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。 We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
面对面想你
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
youjian000
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 jackcong 发表:
沙发了,mule,你也搞这些哇?我是不懂了!

mule ?
迷失的精灵
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 jackcong 发表:
沙发了,mule,你也搞这些哇?我是不懂了!

因为我本身就是这个专业,所以对这方面有点了解,另外,我的英文名是melu,而不是mule,请纠正!
熊猫宝宝
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 melu 发表:
原文由 jackcong 发表:
沙发了,mule,你也搞这些哇?我是不懂了!

因为我本身就是这个专业,所以对这方面有点了解,另外,我的英文名是melu,而不是mule,请纠正!


你是做外贸的嘛
迷失的精灵
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
是呀!再分享英语之“询盘”大全:
关键词:enquiry 询盘、inquiry sheet 询价单、payment terms 付款方式、to make delivery 交货

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we’ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对…询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向…询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴