主题:【求助】有机氯农药中艾试剂对酸稳定吗?

浏览0 回复14 电梯直达
我在故我思
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
楼主,你好!EPA是美国环保署,其有一系列的相关方法,其中3600C方法中指出:7.4.5 Sulfuric acid/permanganate cleanup (Method 3665) - Useful for the rigorous cleanup of sample extracts prior to analysis for polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). This method should be used whenever elevated baselines or overly complex chromatograms prevent accurate quantitation of PCBs. This method cannot be used to cleanup extracts for other target analytes, as it will destroy most organic chemicals including the pesticides Aldrin,Dieldrin, Endrin, Endosulfan (I and II), and Endosulfan sulfate.
sujianfeng
结帖率:
100%
原文由 我在故我思(hotdoglet) 发表:
楼主,你好!EPA是美国环保署,其有一系列的相关方法,其中3600C方法中指出:7.4.5 Sulfuric acid/permanganate cleanup (Method 3665) - Useful for the rigorous cleanup of sample extracts prior to analysis for polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). This method should be used whenever elevated baselines or overly complex chromatograms prevent accurate quantitation of PCBs. This method cannot be used to cleanup extracts for other target analytes, as it will destroy most organic chemicals including the pesticides Aldrin,Dieldrin, Endrin, Endosulfan (I and II), and Endosulfan sulfate.

这个应该是特指浓硫酸吧?Aldrin,Dieldrin, Endrin, Endosulfan (I and II), and Endosulfan sulfate 这几个确实是不行的,我都验证过,与实验现象一致

如果是(浓硫酸+水)某一比例进行处理,有可能可以吧?嘿嘿,瞎猜的。。。。
我在故我思
结帖率:
100%
楼上专家说的是,EPA中指的是浓硫酸,没有加水稀释的。
我在故我思
结帖率:
100%