主题:【资料】一本好的四级杆质谱英文书

浏览0 回复7 电梯直达
jigo9527
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
I have a very good englishi book  named 《quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry》,but i don't  know whether i can upload it? Is there anyone will
have interest?
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
maicle
结帖率:
100%
I am very interested this book
Would you send me through Email

xianwei121@126.com

Very appreciate!!
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
How to upload files? Please kindly refer to the following:

http://bbs.instrument.com.cn/shtml/20091026/2176103/
谱谱统通
结帖率:
100%
论坛版主招募|新窦
结帖率:
100%
谢谢楼主,帮您把附件补上了。

Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry , 2nd Edition
By Raymond E. March, John F. Todd

Publisher: Wiley-Interscience
Number Of Pages: 346
Publication Date: 2005-08-23

A definitive reference, completely  updated

Published in 1989, the First Edition of this book, originally entitled Quadrupole Storage Mass Spectrometry, quickly became the definitive reference in analytical laboratories worldwide. Revised to reflect scientific and technological advances and new applications in the field, the Second Edition includes new chapters covering:
* New ion trap instruments of high sensitivity
* Peptide analysis by liquid chromatography/ion trap tandem mass spectrometry
* Analytical aspects of ion trap mass spectrometry combined with gas chromatography
* Simulation of ion trajectories in the ion trap

One additional chapter discusses the Rosetta mission, a "comet chaser" that was sent on a ten-year journey in 2004 to study the comet Churyumov-Gerasimenko using, among other instruments, a GC/MS system incorporating a specially designed ion trap mass spectrometer.

This comprehensive reference also includes discussions of the history of the quadrupole ion trap, the theory of quadrupole mass spectrometry, the dynamics of ion-trapping chemistry in the quadrupole ion trap, the cylindrical ion trap, miniature traps, and linear ion traps. Complete with conclusions and references, this primer effectively encapsulates the body of knowledge on quadrupole ion trap mass spectrometry.

With its concise descriptions of the theory of ion motion and the principles of operation,

Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry, Second Edition is ideal for new users of quadrupole devices, as well as for scientists, researchers, and graduate and post-doctoral students working in analytical laboratories.

=========
这本是讲离子阱原理的权威专著,偏重于理论。有空我就翻看一下,但实在没有能力完全看懂那些理论推导过程。后面的章节还介绍了线性离子阱和圆柱型离子阱,以及离子阱与色谱的联用技术。
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2010/7/12 22:36:54 Last edit by capinter
zhdy1111
结帖率:
100%
oh, my god! i am headache. who have the chinese edition? or have relative datas of quadrupole mass spectrometry ?if you share with me, i will appreciate you very much!
zwyu
结帖率:
100%
还是没有第8章,也许LZ的那个里面有呢?求第8章。。。

原文由 新窦(capinter) 发表:
谢谢楼主,帮您把附件补上了。

Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry , 2nd Edition
By Raymond E. March, John F. Todd

Publisher: Wiley-Interscience
Number Of Pages: 346
Publication Date: 2005-08-23

=========
这本是讲离子阱原理的权威专著,偏重于理论。有空我就翻看一下,但实在没有能力完全看懂那些理论推导过程。后面的章节还介绍了线性离子阱和圆柱型离子阱,以及离子阱与色谱的联用技术。
solidwaster
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴