主题:【原创】Can you cook?(sign up on May 16th)

浏览0 回复23 电梯直达
arvid2007
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Can you cookDo you learn it by yourselfeCould you share some stories about cooking with us
该帖子作者被版主 myreebok10积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
arvid2007
结帖率:
100%
qlmkk
结帖率:
100%
Yes,I can .
该帖子作者被版主 myreebok1积分, 2经验,加分理由:s
coffee8
结帖率:
100%
Yes,I can.but only a little.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
hxf119
结帖率:
100%
Yes,I can.but only a little.Such as vegetables
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
i can cook ,but i can cook a little
阿迈
结帖率:
100%
Morning, I always do not cook. Maybe sometime will done.
learner1999
结帖率:
100%
Yes,I can cook mice
它山之石
结帖率:
100%
Oh yes,I can make a delicious fried rice with egg.
rock_rock
结帖率:
100%
It was a long learning curve to me. I started to cook when I was at primary school. "Cooking" at that moment of time just talking about "re-heating" or as simple as frying eggs. The biggest achievement was cooking rice successfully. Rick cooking skills enabled me to enjoy outdoor camping with friends when graduated from high school. My friend would have had no rice to each without me, haha..

Then I stopped learning cooking until I left my parents and lived alone. I knew I need to learn more if I didn't want to spend too much money to have food outside. At the very beginning, I found myself even can't use knife properly, and have no idea how to do seasoning.

Now, I can cook a full meal, and also have learned cooking the traditional meat balls of my home town. I am the only one inherited this tradition from my father, among my whole family tree. So, I'm highly proud of it, although I'm still not a good cook.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:share story
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
I cook everyday at home, one of the reason is that I think eat outside everyday may take some health or safety risk as I don't know what are added in food or raw material are used. Anothee is expensive。

But I'm not a good cooker, just cook simple meal for my family. I learnt cook process or recipe from cook book, TV cook program or friends or relatives.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴