entitled "*******". I am sorry to trouble you here, and I want to
know the status of it, since it had lasted for about two months after the
submission.
Best wishes.
Sincerely yours,

一周后, 主编回了
Email
Dear Dr. ***,
Your manuscript is with the editor for more potential referees, due to the first four referee's declining to review your manuscript.

Thank you,

四周后,审稿状态为"Editorial Evaluation", 但是这个状态维持了一周,我又没有得到任何消息,不知道是被拒还是要小修,于是我再次Email主编
:
Dear editor in-chief:

Thank you very much for your attendance on our manuscript JR****, entitled "*****". I am sorry to trouble you again, and I get to know the current status is Editorial Evaluation. But I am eager to know the reviewers comments about it since it had lasted for 3 months after the submission.
Best wishes.

Sincerely yours,

又过了一周,终于受到了主编的
Email:
Dr. ***,
I will try to send the decision letter out today.

但是,我又等了一周,依然没有收到所谓的decision letter;我有点FT,就给主编再次
Email:
Dear ***:

I have been looking forward to your reply for about a week, but I haven't received the decision letter. I'm wondering whether you have sent it out.

Thank you.

这次,不到两个小时,主编就回Email
:
Dear Dr. ***,
We are waiting for the new edited report from the referee.

His personal information was on the report.

随后,不到20分钟,我就收到了JAP
decision letter:
Dear Dr. ***,

Your manuscript, referenced below, has been reviewed for publication in Journal
of Applied Physics. I am pleased to inform you that it has received a positive
review.

JAP

几乎在收到decision letter的同时,主编又给我
Email:
Dr. ***,

I have just processed the “decision letter” with the edited report.

Thank you,

可以说,这篇文章花了近4个月的时间,主要是前2个月没有找到合适的评委.我个人认为如果早点联系的可能会快点的.总之,有什么问题,尽量及时跟主编联系,一般的都会及时回信的

希望我的个人经验能给大家有点帮助.

(2) 马上快放寒假了,我有一篇论文投英国矿石、冶金、材料协会的期刊Materials Science and Technology2007124投稿的,至今快7个星期。前天,我以“寒假在即”为理由,给主编发邮件催稿,邮件如下:

Dear Editor:

Please excuse me for taking some of your time.

I submitted a manuscript entitled “。 。。。” (Ref. No. 。。) to Materials Science and Technology about 7 weeks ago. I do not know whether it is a proper time to contact you regarding the review process. However, I will start a one-month winter holiday from the end of this month. During this period, I will have few opportunities to access Internet. I wonder whether I can receive the reviewer’s comments before my holiday. If so, I can do some further work regarding the paper during the holiday.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Wish you a happy new year!

Sincerely yours,

。。。。。

当天主编回信给我:

Dear Dr 。。,

Your paper was sent to a reviewer on 4th December 2007. I will send him a reminder, and as soon as we receive his report we will be in touch with you. I hope there will not be much further delay before you hear from us.

Kind regards

John W. Martin

今天晚上,我收到了主编的来信,是关于审稿意见的:

Dear Dr. 。。

We have now received reviewers' comments on the above submission. I am pleased to tell you that the work is found to be of interest and is likely to be suitable for publication in Materials Science and Technology, subject to your consideration of some points which have been raised.  These are detailed in the comments below. 

We look forward to receiving a revised version of your paper, prepared in the light of these comments, by 23/03/2008.

When resubmitting, please indicate briefly your response to the reviewers' comments. These should appear in a document uploaded separately with the revised manuscript.

Thank you for submitting your work to this journal.

With kind regards

The Editor

Materials Science and Technology

我个人觉得:以正当的理由,委婉地向主编催稿,对于加快审稿速度,还是可行的

投稿信举例:
Dear Dr.:
Enclosed are three copies of a manuscript by Rose N DipaolaDonna AGalloand Tom NRoberts titled“Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Long-Term Transfusion Patients”It is submitted to be considered for publication as a“Original Article" in your journalThis paper is•Neither the entire paper nor any part of its content has been published or has been accepted elsewhere It is not being submitted to any other journal
We believe the paper may be of particular interest to the readers of your journal because the study it reports stated the HCV infection rate among long-term transfusion patients is higher than that of the general population and of short-term transfusion patients
Correspondence and phone calls about the paper should be directed to Rose NDipaola at the following addressphone and fax numberand e-mail address
Rose N DipaolaMD
Institute of Internal Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
9500 Euclid Ave

ClevelandOH44195USA
Tel
1-216-444-5360
Fax
1-216-444-9580
dipaocesmtp
ccf. Org
Thanks very much for your attention to our paper

Sincerely yours
Rose NDipaola

如何回复修稿信件模板

Dear Editor,

We are pleased to answer the questions of the reviewers’ and the manuscript (Manuscript number…) has also been extensively revised according to the comments (resubmitted online).

Question #1:

Answer:

Question #2:

Answer:

Best wishes,

Sincerely yours,

Name

在修回时,最头痛的是如何满足个别reviewer的“不可实现”的要求。我建议主要是引用理论和文献加以解释,作到精练有逻辑有说服力。毕竟,写比做还是要简单些。效果吗,就要看个人的写作能力和编辑的心情了。当然,你能补数据和你有时间补数据的例外。

Dear editor:

Thanks a lot for having reviewed our manuscript. Now we have revised the manuscript according to the reviewers’ comments. Most of the revisions are in the manuscript. Some explanations regarding the revisions of our manuscript are as follows.

Dear Prof. XXXX,

Thank you very much for your letter and the comments from the referees about our paper submitted to XXXX (MS Number XXXX).We have checked the manuscript and revised it according to the comments. We submit here the revised manuscript as well as a list of changes.If you have any question about this paper, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. XXXX

Response to Reviewer 1:

Thanks for your comments on our paper. We have revised our paper according to your comments:

1. XXXXXXX

2. XXXXXXX

Dear editor:

Thanks a lot for having reviewed our manuscript. Now we have revised the manuscript according to the reviewers’ comments. Most of the revisions are in the manuscript. Some explanations regarding the revisions of our manuscript are as follows.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴