主题:如何向外国人索要文章

浏览0 回复8 电梯直达
xiaojiji
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
如何向外国人索要文章

最近我们收到3封老外索要论文全文的EMAIL,简约直接,现转贴出来,希望对部分园友有参考价值.

1. Dear Dr David Botstein,
I am a post-doctoral researcher in Liu's lab at XX University.
I have recently read your paper "Directly fishing out subtle mutations in genomic DNA with histidine-tagged Thermus thermophilus MutS", which appeared in "Mutation Research". I am interested in trying your approach for detecting mutations in yeast.
I was wondering if you would be kind enough to send me the pETTthMutS plasmid reported in your paper.
My mailing address is:
David Gresham
XX University

Beijing, 100101
Chian
Kind regards,
Liu

2. I'd appreciate a file (pdf) containing yourr article: Mutat Res. 2004 Mar 22;547(1-2):41-7. Directly fishing out subtle mutations in genomic DNA with histidine-tagged Thermus thermophilus MutS. Wang J, Liu J.
Thank you in advance
Best wishes
Liu

3. Dear Dr. Liu,
I read with interest the abstract of your article in Mutation Research, "Directly fishing out subtle mutations in genomic DNA with histidine-tagged Thermus thermophilus MutS." Unfortunately, our library does not subscribe to Mutation Research. I would be most appreciative if you could please send me a .doc or .pdf file of the article by e-mail.
Thank you,
Liu
PHD candidate
Department of Medicine and Therapeutics
Chinese University of XX

China

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

向国外学者索取论文的模式

Dear Mr./Mrs.: ________(作者名)
I am a graduate student of Xx University (大学名) in China. I major in "__Educational Technology______"(您的专业). Recently, I found one of your articles, titled "__________" (文章名)in ---------(杂志名). I found it may help me achieve my goals in this research field. This would make a really positive contribution to my work. I would like to b
e able to read the full text of this article. The abstract makes the article sound very interesting. I know there is usually a fee required to obtain the full article from --------(杂志名); however, as a student, my only income is a small scholarship which is about U S $30.00 per month. I wonder if you would consider sending me
the full text by Email. Perhaps you would consider this as an act of friendshipbetween our two countries.
Thank you for your kind consideration of this request.
Sincerely: ___________(您的名字)
My Email address is: ____________________ (你的email地址)
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
冷冷的星光
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
呵呵,谢谢。
我以前向一个老外写过要文章的信,但是一直没回音。