紫外可见分光光度计(UV)

主题:How to Choose the Correct UV/Vis/NIR Accessory for Solid Sample Materials Measurement——Latest webinar

浏览0 回复1 电梯直达
lh2000d
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Latest webinar from PerkinElmer

My Sample is Not a Liquid in a Cuvette,Now What Do I Do?
How to Choose the Correct UV/Vis/NIR Accessory for Solid Sample Materials Measurement

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 15:00 UTC
08:00 PT | 11:00 ET | 16:00 UK | 17:00 CET
Click here to check the time in your own country >>>

Register now >>>

Measuring solid materials with a UV/Vis/NIR instrument requires both knowledge of one’s sample and the instrumental techniques available. Most analysts can get overwhelmed by the number and specificity of accessories offered by instruments for UV/Vis/NIR instruments. The dual sample compartment design of the Lambdas 650, 750, 850, 950 and 1050 has resulted in the development of numerous accessories that fit a variety of specific solid material measurement needs.

Questions abound such as:
How do I measure diffuse, specular, or total reflection?
Will I need a relative or absolute reflectance accessory?
Automated vs. manual variable angle reflection measurements, what are the trade-offs?
InGaAs or PbS detector for the NIR, just how much improvement do I get?

These are just a few of the important question users need to know the answers to before measuring a solid sample. This presentation will center on the facts and techniques that analysts need to know so that the correct accessory selection and measurements can be made.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 近红外光谱(NIR) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
tutm
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
PE的讲座啊,做销售的倒是应该听一下,有利于工作。这些都是用户的基本问题
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴