浏览0 回复53 电梯直达
可能感兴趣
刘彦刚
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
原文由 vivi_vivi(vivi_vivi) 发表:
今天又是一个月的计量日,安排了计量院的人上门,昨天开始我就在满屋子找设备,今天满屋子带着计量工程师计量,今天共完成110件设备的计量,当然包括送检的....
郁闷的是,蛮多设备,只有到计量的时候才发现,呀,这个坏了;啊,那个也不准了....
实验室的工程师都是习惯了只扫门前雪,一问都回答,这个设备我不懂,不要问我.....
我的神...难道是自私意识太强了么....计量的时候辅助一下计量工程师的工作都不情愿....实在是无语的很。
不过,累到现在,终于事情完结。
下班!

看得出,你活得很充实!不久的将来,你就是老大!
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
....计量的时候辅助一下计量工程师的工作都不情愿....实在是无语的很。

应该订立制度, 明确分工, 各施其职。

= = = = = =

我们的钢材试验室有一3000kN的拉力机, 计量室的人员要用一个很重的力传感器来校准。曾经, 两室人员会合力安装这传感器, 合作愉快后来, 人员变动, 钢材试验室的人说: “传感器是计量室的, 应由计量室的人员安装。”  计量室的人说: “我们是为你的拉力机校准的, 应由钢材试验室的人员抬上拉力机。

我很后悔, 没在平安无事的时候订立制度明确分工。
vivi_vivi
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:
....计量的时候辅助一下计量工程师的工作都不情愿....实在是无语的很。

应该订立制度, 明确分工, 各施其职。

= = = = = =

我们的钢材试验室有一3000kN的拉力机, 计量室的人员要用一个很重的力传感器来校准。曾经, 两室人员会合力安装这传感器, 合作愉快后来, 人员变动, 钢材试验室的人说: “传感器是计量室的, 应由计量室的人员安装。”  计量室的人说: “我们是为你的拉力机校准的, 应由钢材试验室的人员抬上拉力机。

我很后悔, 没在平安无事的时候订立制度明确分工。

我的身份很尴尬....我分管好几个实验室的计量,而在不同的实验室我又分别属于质量部,实验室....

----------------这个状况很诡异....不要问我原因,都是企业内斗导致现状..........

而昨天我去安排计量的公司,我的领导是实验室经理,我也算是这个实验室人员的一份子。大部分时间我嘴甜,在实验室里的工程师对我还不错,能搬的都会帮我搬。但是也有老油条的,奉行的职责是“多做多错,不如不做...”,害得我真是好话说尽也不愿意插手...每当这个时候,我就狐假虎威,搬出我在这个实验室的领导,假传圣旨....让领导的威信借给我使使

我这种跨很多部门的员工呢,蛮难做人的....就是各个领导推卸责任的重灾区.....我不仅是质量部跟实验室之间的灰色地带,还是不同实验室之间推卸责任的灰色地带....悲催的是,我还分管好几个分公司...每个分公司又有不同的领导....不晓得我的头有多大....写个邮件,要抄送给N多个人...我每次都要绞尽脑筋想那些老大们被涉及了.....

混完今年吧...赶紧找个清静的实验室呆着去....小屁孩经验不足,保命要紧....
vivi_vivi
结帖率:
100%
Today is Sunday.I have to work overtime to accomplish the task.

Due to long distance from home to office, I have to get up earlier about 30 minutes than usual workday. After nearly 2 hours, I finally arrived in office to get my hands busy with kinds of stuff.

gossip is over,it's time for question-to-answer game. I would like to discuss the AC power supply calibration,which is often seen in electronic lab or factory to afford the steady voltage or current for testing.The ordinary type is AFC-31010 or AFC-xxxxx whose brand is APC,for the record, where the equip company name is mentioned only for clear expression to readers not for commercial use,which is bigness and multidinous ,unconvenient ly  for calibration on site or external. In additional the 24 hour need in testing,there's no other choice but  check with it ourselves.Now,I am in the dilemma to make the suitable and accurate method for checking AC power supply.Here is our temporary method, using the power meter and transfer to record the voltage,current,frequency and harmonica in open and load circuit.

pls let's discuss other practical ways of Power Supply calibration.If any metrology institute can afford this kind of service, share information with us.
刘彦刚
结帖率:
100%

Due to long distance from home to office, I have to get up earlier about 30 minutes than usual workday. After nearly 2 hours, I finally arrived in office to get my hands busy with kinds of stuff.

gossip is over,it's time for question-to-answer game. I would like to discuss the AC power supply calibration,which is often seen in electronic lab or factory to afford the steady voltage or current for testing.The ordinary type is AFC-31010 or AFC-xxxxx whose brand is APC,for the record, where the equip company name is mentioned only for clear expression to readers not for commercial use,which is bigness and multidinous ,unconvenient ly  for calibration on site or external. In additional the 24 hour need in testing,there's no other choice but  check with it ourselves.Now,I am in the dilemma to make the suitable and accurate method for checking AC power supply.Here is our temporary method, using the power meter and transfer to record the voltage,current,frequency and harmonica in open and load circuit.

pls let's discuss other practical ways of Power Supply calibration.If any metrology institute can afford this kind of service, share information with us.

我只知道:今天是星期天!
vivi_vivi
结帖率:
100%
原文由 刘彦刚(pxsjlslyg) 发表:

我只知道:今天是星期天!

昨天加班,电脑键盘坏掉了,只能打拼音...今天IT把我的电脑拿走去修了...

结果老板还嘲笑我说,看,连god都要你好好学习英语...(因为我平时很懒,邮件啥一概写中文).
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%

English is a powerful tool in learning.  To strengthen our ability in English, posting with English should be encouraged; at least, should not be discriminated.

(【讨论】"不要再学英语了! " http://bbs.instrument.com.cn/shtml/20090916/2111715/ )
vivi_vivi
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:

English is a powerful tool in learning.  To strengthen our ability in English, posting with English should be encouraged; at least, should not be discriminated.

(【讨论】"不要再学英语了! " http://bbs.instrument.com.cn/shtml/20090916/2111715/ )

let's rock the metrology forum up!

hoho it's just for amusing the viewer.

frankly I am forced to communicate with English in my job,at the beginning, I am a little resisted .But just as the saying goes,you can't control everything in a traits world.So enjoy it and take advantage of .

I“d like to chat with friends everything and anyway.
vivi_vivi
结帖率:
100%
近期LZ在傻傻的下载一些不确定度,方法确认,能力验证的资料看看。
不确定度一直是我的软肋,最近一直在看,细细的看,满满的看,我想一定能让我开窍的吧。
--------------------------------------
今天又复习了一遍,对里面的均匀分布,三角分布,随机分布的选择很奇怪,为啥这个是均匀分布,而那个是三角分布啊....
感觉大家都是直接说,这种情况是均匀分布....我勒个去,有没有一张表呀,里面记录哪些情况是均匀分布,哪些是随机分布呀....
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%

我对统计学认识什少, 一向只用以下做法:

测量仪器分辨率和数字修约用矩形(均匀)分布, 其它用正态或矩形分布。若评审员有异议, 我不分辩, 用个最保守的反正弦分布, 行了吧。反正不确定度不是算出来的, 而是评估出来的。

= = = = = =
From p.13 of “测定不确定度评定与表示指南”

服从均匀分布的测量有 :
    数据切尾引起的舍人不确定度;
    电子计数器的量化不确定度;
    摩擦引起的不确定度;
    数字示值的分辨力;
    滞后;
    仪器度盘一与齿轮回差引起的不确定度;
    平衡指示器调零引起的不确定度。

在缺乏任何其他信息的情况下,一般假设为服从均匀分布

另外。服从均匀分布的变量的止弦或余弦函数,服从反正弦