主题:joke:A Really Bad Day

浏览0 回复7 电梯直达
skyhunter
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
A Really Bad Day
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
一抹冰蓝
结帖率:
100%
现在开始学GC
结帖率:
100%
这不是蛮好的嘛,自杀可是要下地狱的,所以是“commit” a suicide,
chris
结帖率:
100%
文文
结帖率:
100%
,那人更郁闷,他还是庆幸吧,大家记住千万别睡懒觉
六脉神剑
结帖率:
100%
原文由 emma217 发表:
这不是蛮好的嘛,自杀可是要下地狱的,所以是“commit” a suicide,

那个司机是不是算被他杀的呢?这下这位老兄可算事事不如意了
闲鹤野云
结帖率:
100%
I did some corrections over this story in grammar.

原文由 skyhunter 发表:
A Really Bad Day
There was this (a) guy at (in) a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays (stayed) like that for half of (no need for of) an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps(steped) next to him, takes (taked) the drink from the guy, and just drinks (drinked??)it all down. The poor man starts (started) crying. The truck driver says (said), "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall (fell) asleep, and I go (went)late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires(fiired) me. When I leave (left) the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can (could)do nothing. I get (got)a cab to return home, and when I leave (left) it, I remember (recalled that)I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives (drove) away."

"I go (went)home, and when I get (got) there, I find (found) my wife (was) in bed with the gardener. I leave (left) home, and come (came)to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show (showed) up and drink (drinked) my poison."

智慧的弟弟
结帖率:
100%
手机版: joke:A Really Bad Day
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴