主题:【转帖】学术不端——天网恢恢,疏而不漏

浏览0 回复2 电梯直达
省部重点实验室
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
三月份的AA杂志根据最近德国胶体大佬大范围内撤稿事件(http://anes.dxy.cn/bbs/topic/18617297),重点报道介绍了AA杂志关于学术不端文章的系列内容。

AA
主编Shafer的文章:天网恢恢,疏而不漏

学术剽窃分为五种:

Plagiarism can be roughly dividedinto 5 different groups: intellectual theft, intellectual sloth, plagiarism for scientific English, technical plagiarism,and self-plagiarism.

最严重的属于Intellectual theft

Intellectual theft may involve copying an insightful analysis from another paper, using an unusual and clever metaphor developed by another author, or copying large blocks of text to steal the scholarship of the original author.

主编遇到Intellectual theft时的处理措施:通知单位

When I identify intellectual theft during peer review, I senda letter of concern to the author’s institution and institutesanctions.

其次是Intellectual sloth

Intellectual sloth is the use of the words of another author simply to avoid the effort of writing new text.

当主编遇到Intellectual sloth的稿件时:拒稿,要求作者重新修改相关部分
对于已经发表的Intellectual sloth文章要求:撤回、更正或向原作者致歉

When plagiarism from intellectual sloth is identified during peer review, I typically either reject the paper or, depending on the circumstances, instruct the authors that the plagiarized text must be rewritten for the manuscript to be considered.

Plagiarism for intellectual sloth discovered after publication may require a retraction, a correction, or a letter of apology from the authors.

没想到第三类被列为学术剽窃的竟然是Plagiarism for scientific English,是AA投稿最常见的情况,多为学术论文表述英语不地道所致

Plagiarism for scientific English is the most common type of plagiarism in submissions to Anesthesia & Analgesia.

This is particularly common in papers from non-English–speaking countries, and has been a source of concern to Chinese journals.

该帖子作者被版主 翠湖园2积分, 2经验,加分理由:积极分享
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
省部重点实验室
结帖率:
100%
技术性剽窃Technical plagiaris

Technical plagiarism is the use of verbatim text not identified as verbatim, but referenced to the original source.

一旦出现技术性剽窃,杂志社会发布勘误或要求作者致歉

Technical plagiarism represents an error in manuscript preparation, not an intent to steal. If technical plagiarism is found in a manuscript, we may issue an errata, or request that the author submit a letter of apology.

自我剽窃也比较严重

Self-plagiarism occurs when an author uses his or her verbatim words from a previous manuscript in a new submission.

避免出现自我剽窃的方法之一是不要太追求完美了,呵呵

Indeed, abandoning a perfectly accurate description to avoid “self-plagiarism” runs a risk of corrupting apreviously accurate description.

那多少自我抄袭(剽窃一词可能有点不是很爽)是正常可以接受的,有学者主张30%以下。但AA主编可以接受的仅仅是方法部分

Anesthesia & Analgesia explicitly accepts self-plagiarism in the Methods section of a manuscript, but discourages it elsewhere.

重复发表也是AA主编认为比较严重的学术不端

Duplicate publication is the dishonest representation of the novelty of the submission. Duplicate submission is a serious form of author misconduct and always requires aretraction.

大家可能都很担心在不小心的情况下如何避免出现以上问题,现在至少在AA有了新方法(其实也适用于其他杂志哦):筛查系统

Now for the good news: we can prevent this!

Anesthesia & Analgesia screens every submitted manuscript for plagiarism.

对于非英语母语的不地道稿件:主编会要求作者对相关部分进行修改

How would I respond if my promotion depended on publication of mypapers in Mandarin? In most cases, I issue an initial decision letter to the author requesting that the author rewrite the verbatim text.

一旦出现以上五种情况的任意一种,稿件的全部作者都会受到影响

When plagiarism is found, all authors are held accountable. As reviewed in this issue of the Journal, there are numerous web sites providing reasonably high quality plagiarism detection at no cost.

不要侥幸,正所谓天网恢恢,疏而不漏

Even cases of plagiarism decades old may be caught in this digital age. Additionally, the Internet brings contemporary articles to tens of thousands of new readers.Duplicate text will eventually be identified, because the plagiarism sits, forever visible to the world, awaitingdetection.

主编重点对研究团队首脑的忠告,管好手下的兵

No longer can a prominent investigator deny accountability for plagiarism because a junior coauthor copied text without his or her knowledge.

避免期刊发表学术剽窃的文章需要作者和编辑部的共同努力。百密总有一疏,然而,不要侥幸,否则,you will be caught

However, if we both fail, and plagiarism appears in the journal, you will be caught.

文章最终呼吁:不要剽窃!

Don’t plagiarize.
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴