主题:【有奖签到】What do you think about English? ---- Sign up on March 29th

浏览0 回复12 电梯直达
小M
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
As the saying: "Early bird catches the worm." I would like to be the "early bird" very much!

We have kept discussing in English for nearly a week, then what do you think about English?
该帖子作者被版主 myreebok10积分, 2经验,加分理由:max is 10,plz reply it。。。
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
myreebok
结帖率:
100%
影子
结帖率:
100%
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
Morning, early bird! Speaking or writing in Englishi is not so difficult after you practice a lot, especially after successfully chatting with native speakers. Try to watch the series of "Family Album USA" and recite all the scenes continuously, after some tough time, your English communication level should be greatly enhanced.

Cheer up! Keep on!
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:very good!
阿迈
结帖率:
100%
You do it more, you love it more.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
影子
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:
Morning, early bird! Speaking or writing in Englishi is not so difficult after you practice a lot, especially after successfully chatting with native speakers. Try to watch the series of "Family Album USA" and recite all the scenes continuously, after some tough time, your English communication level should be greatly enhanced.

Cheer up! Keep on!

I will try to recite all the scenes continuously.
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
Hi, morning. It is very sad and difficult for me to learn English. Although I have learned English for many years, unfortunately I stll feel English is a big obstacle for me to communicate.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
rock_rock
结帖率:
100%
English is only one of the tools for you to communicate with the other part of the world more efficiently. In reality, many scientific researches start in the western world. If we may read and understand the original sources directly, we can be much more knowledgeable. Combining with the uniqueness of Chinese language, we grasp the two most popular languages in the world. Bear in mind that comparatively, it's easier for Chinese to learn English rather than vice versa.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
Jason-lee
结帖率:
100%
More practice,there's nothing difficult. Open your mouth,speaking loudly,you'll be NO.one.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
小M
结帖率:
100%
The best way to learn English is to throw you into an English atmosphere, listening,speaking and adjusting. Through this way, your English level will advance in development by leaps and bounds! And that is one of the reasons I want to go abroad to continue my school work.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying2积分, 2经验,加分理由:agree
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:
The best way to learn English is to throw you into an English atmosphere, listening,speaking and adjusting. Through this way, your English level will advance in development by leaps and bounds! And that is one of the reasons I want to go abroad to continue my school work.

Yes, however, do not come to Japan....
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴