主题:【原创】Hot pot

浏览0 回复6 电梯直达
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Yesterday, I invited my freind Yang, a guy from Xi'an, graduated from Sciend and Technology University of Beijing, to my dorm for hot-pot.

The basic spice was brought from China, the trade mark is "Hong Xing Yuan", compared to "Xiao Fei Yang", this one is better for us. We bought some food from supermarker just opposite to my dorm. Lamb slice, cabbage, toufu, needle mushroom,  chicken wings, some pork pellets, and the beer "Yebisu", a special domestic beer in Hokkaido.

I also make some pancake in Shandong style: egg mixed with flour, adding some salt, stirred to homogeneously suspension. Adding oil to pan, spread one big spoon suspension, heating about 2 mins for both sides, the pancake will be done. Smell good and marellous taste!

While drinking and enjoy the food, we watched some movie via PPS network live show. I selected a very old Japanese movie (35 years) starred by Takakura Ken (Gao Cang Jian), the movie's name is 君よ憤怒の河を渉れ(渡过愤怒之河) and Zhui Bu in Chinese. It is the first time for me to see it just because I missed it when the movie is exhibited in China. However, I can not understand the whole story completely even though the voice had been converted to Chinese.

After that, I selected a South Korean Movie: Famous Korean Detector. Again, in spite this one is very funny, we could not catch the real meaning. Maybe our brain are partly destroyed by the radiation......
该帖子作者被版主 影子10积分, 2经验,加分理由:first topic post
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
无机麦地
结帖率:
100%
what is hot-pot? o,火锅
you must have a nice saturday with your friend
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/10 13:48:54 Last edit by shuiyang88
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 天黑请闭眼(shxie) 发表:
...... one minute later......

影子版主,我比一个帖子晚了一分钟的说......加错了。

影子:加之前找了半天,看花眼了,呵呵,故事不错,10分不多
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/10 21:26:38 Last edit by hyheying
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
小M
结帖率:
100%
Time spending with firends is cherishable, especially out of motherland.
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
Twenty to thirty years ago, I had read a lot of Japanese detective / mystery novels (Chinese translation) by 松本青張, 森川誠一, 西川寿行, 赤川次郎……  君よ憤怒の河を渉れ(渡过愤怒之河)was one of those books.
手机版: 【原创】Hot pot
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴