主题:【原创】Snowing and Sunny

浏览0 回复8 电梯直达
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
The weather in Hokkido at this month are not monotonously sunny. It seemed the winter and spring are fightling for the final competetion. This morning, a heavy snow with large snowflakes falled. However, after 15 mins, snow disappear abruptly, blue sky and white clouds come back. Anyway, the winner of  final competeiton is already set even though I prefer to see more snows.
该帖子作者被版主 影子5积分, 2经验,加分理由:first topic post
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
Take care of yourself
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:participate
AK-47(冲)
结帖率:
100%
The winter and spring is not different this time in Japan?

- -!
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 AK-47(冲)(scott-vip) 发表:
The winter and spring is not different this time in Japan?

- -!

In hokkaido, winter and spring is totally diffrerent. The typical difference is SNOW. We could not ride bicycle in winter because there are a lot of snow covered the road from October or November last year. The iced road is very dangerous even you select a anti-slipping shoes. Especially this year, the amount of snow could be the total amount of 2009 and 2010.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying3积分, 2经验,加分理由:share
小M
结帖率:
100%
日本还没有到春天吗?国内最近倒春寒啊,气温变化特别快,忽冷忽热的!
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
原文由 小M(mitchell_dyzy) 发表:
日本还没有到春天吗?国内最近倒春寒啊,气温变化特别快,忽冷忽热的!

Not totally yet. Today, a heavy snow falled and about 10 cm snow covered the road softly. Maybe after 1 weeks, the real spring will come.
qlmkk
结帖率:
100%
" Especially this year, the amount of snow could be the total amount of 2009 and 2010.",my GOD!Take care of yourself.
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
Thank you! Anyway, spring is coming, I could smell the spring from the warm wind.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴