主题:【原创】Do you have a notebook?--Sign up on April 25th

浏览0 回复10 电梯直达
阿迈
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
Do you have a notebook? Do you have a good habits of taking note for your work and study?
该帖子作者被版主 影子10积分, 2经验,加分理由:first sign post
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
天黑请闭眼
结帖率:
100%
I have a notebook, however, I did not have the good habbit to write down important thing onto that. Maybe I should try on that to establish a good habbit for research work.
该帖子作者被版主 myreebok1积分, 2经验,加分理由:s
coffee8
结帖率:
100%
I have it,I can gain new knowledge by reviewing old materials!
该帖子作者被版主 myreebok1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
yuduoling
结帖率:
100%
i have several notebooks,but i dont often write down the important thing on them
它山之石
结帖率:
100%
Yes,I do.I used to write down some important issues that need to be dealt with,but now I always record them to my computer or cell phone instead of notebook because I think this way is more available and efficient.
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/25 10:20:11 Last edit by graymice
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
I have several notebooks to write down some information for different purpose, especially in past。 But now I may use computer, camera,pen like recorder,etc to collect information.
该帖子作者被版主 myreebok2积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign up
无机麦地
结帖率:
100%
When I came to institute last year ,my teacher asked me to take note everyday.
该帖子作者被版主 hyheying1积分, 2经验,加分理由:sign
影子
结帖率:
100%
小M
结帖率:
100%
You're right. I have a notebook on which I write what I do during work everyday. I've been doing this for months, and half of the notebook is occupied.

In a few months, I will have new contents at work, and it must be interesting and challenging for me. I'm looking forward to it!
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2011/4/25 13:18:08 Last edit by mitchell_dyzy
rock_rock
结帖率:
100%
I thought you were asking notebook computer. I don't write for very long time and now everything is in my computer and mobile phone.
youyou8448
结帖率:
100%
we are required to record on the notebook, but I think it's trouble to me, because it took long time to record every procedure.it's very time-consuming 。
Actually , it is right to record the information, we may get more in future.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴