主题:【原创】New Year's Eve fireworks and firecrackers should be forbidden

浏览0 回复9 电梯直达
容百川
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
To avoid pollution, fireworks and firecrakers should be forbidden.
Or something must take place of it.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
Comparing with the other sources of pollution, the adverse effect due to a firework about once a year is negligible.  We should seek the balance between the environment protection and our life style.
容百川
结帖率:
100%
原文由 poorlittle(poorlittle) 发表:
Comparing with the other sources of pollution, the adverse effect due to a firework about once a year is negligible.  We should seek the balance between the environment protection and our life style.

I don't think environment could cure herself now.  She needs our help.
容百川
结帖率:
100%

I don't think environment could cure herself now. She needs help.
symmacros
结帖率:
100%
I believe that fireworks and firecrakers should be forbidden
in big cities as they cause pollution and noise, even accident.
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
I might misunderstand.
In Hong Kong, fireworks and firecrackers played by the individual have been forbidden for about 40 years.  There are two (sometimes three) firework shows organized by the government together with the sponsors each year during the important festivals.  I support these firework shows for the public during the festivals.
For the safety, fireworks and firecrackers played by the individual should be kept on being forbidden.
容百川
结帖率:
100%
I might misunderstand.
In Hong Kong, fireworks and firecrackers played by the individual have been forbidden for about 40 years.  There are two (sometimes three) firework shows organized by the government together with the sponsors each year during the important festivals.  I support these firework shows for the public during the festivals.
For the safety, fireworks and firecrackers played by the individual should be kept on being forbidden.

A good control by government should be better.
learner1999
结帖率:
100%
Nothing can replace them just as cigarate,so,it is hard to forbiden.
容百川
结帖率:
100%
原文由 learner1999(learner1999) 发表:
Nothing can replace them just as cigarate,so,it is hard to forbiden.

Our Chinese should fight against some unhealthy custom!
上海卓技
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴