timba
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
你好!

对不起,我的中文不好。

我研究PZT薄膜。

我想测量用ICP-MS铅,锆,钛。ICP-MS溶解后的电影在HF 和 HNO 3或LA-ICP-MS。这两种技术应该是合适的,对不对?

有谁知道在哪里可以做这种测量?我在北京,北京大学。可是我不知道北京大学有没有这种设备?

浓缩是没有问题的,我可以稀释。

非常感谢你的帮助.

Tim
该帖子作者被版主 sega7412积分, 2经验,加分理由:鼓励发帖
为您推荐
您可能想找: ICP-MS电感耦合等离子体质谱 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
sega741
结帖率:
100%
看不明白,你干脆用英文写描述。我们能看的懂得。
envirend
结帖率:
100%

既然在北京大学,就先到北京大学问问啊;北京的ICP-MS用户肯定很多,但能否满足你的测试要求?
swordgang
结帖率:
100%
光哥
结帖率:
100%
LA-ICPMS,武汉的中国地质大学里面有一台。方便的话也可以去试试
timba
结帖率:
100%
谢谢

I realised there are many mistakes in my Chinese, thanks for saying I can write in English.

I am working on sputtered PZT thin films for MEMS. I want to measure the Pb, Zr, and Ti content of the film. I think ICP-MS should be a suitable instrument for this, am I right? Either using LA-ICP-MS, or by using ordinary ICP-MS after dissolving the thin film in HF and HNO3.

The HF solution will probably be too concentrated to measure directly, so this can be diluted before measuring. I wonder what concentration of Pb is most suitable for measuring with ICP-MS?

My fellow students and I are looking for somewhere to do these measurements. I know there are some ICP-MS in PKU in the School of Earth Sciences, we are asking them but not sure if they can handle our samples or are open in the summer holidays. Can anyone suggest something? Does anyone know of any other ICP-MS equipment at PKU or nearby?

Thanks very much for your help and comments,

Tim

光哥, 请问:只武汉有LA-ICP-MS,是不是?谢谢你
zxrno1
结帖率:
100%
I can meet your requirements. However, I am stayed in GZ. 1149743473 is my qq number.
该帖子作者被版主 sega7412积分, 2经验,加分理由:帮助
bluefox
结帖率:
100%
化学系,地质系都应该有啊,清华也有,北京这玩意太多了

timstoicpms
结帖率:
100%
原位微区分析的 LA-ICP-MS 最能满足你的需要,但它的条件苛刻。

标准物质与待测样品 基体匹配( calibration-standards and unknown-samples are matrix-matched ) 是LA-ICP-MS获得准确可靠测试结果的必要条件。以你的案例,必须先找一张【各种元素数据都被认证、并且成分均匀】的薄膜当标样。否则会产生比较严重的基体效应。参见  http://bbs.instrument.com.cn/shtml/20120512/4029584/

用HNO3 HF溶解薄膜后,必须赶酸,使最终溶液是硝酸介质。北大地质系的 ICP-MS运行得很一般,建议你找别的单位。
该帖子作者被版主 sega7412积分, 2经验,加分理由:帮助
光哥
结帖率:
100%
原文由 timba(timba) 发表:
谢谢

I realised there are many mistakes in my Chinese, thanks for saying I can write in English.

I am working on sputtered PZT thin films for MEMS. I want to measure the Pb, Zr, and Ti content of the film. I think ICP-MS should be a suitable instrument for this, am I right? Either using LA-ICP-MS, or by using ordinary ICP-MS after dissolving the thin film in HF and HNO3.

The HF solution will probably be too concentrated to measure directly, so this can be diluted before measuring. I wonder what concentration of Pb is most suitable for measuring with ICP-MS?

My fellow students and I are looking for somewhere to do these measurements. I know there are some ICP-MS in PKU in the School of Earth Sciences, we are asking them but not sure if they can handle our samples or are open in the summer holidays. Can anyone suggest something? Does anyone know of any other ICP-MS equipment at PKU or nearby?

Thanks very much for your help and comments,

Tim

光哥, 请问:只武汉有LA-ICP-MS,是不是?谢谢你

抱歉,那个是我知道的一家。其他应该也有很多地方有的。另外如果您不嫌麻烦的话,多掏点银子找上海的埃文斯用SIMS分析应该也能满足的,样品在上海就可以做了,那里有台cameca-4f。如果您需要那边的联系方式,可以站短我,我还保留着他们的电话
该帖子作者被版主 jieqian12112积分, 2经验,加分理由:帮助
赞贴
收藏
拍砖
2012/8/21 12:09:47 Last edit by xsh1234567
sh2so4
结帖率:
100%
HF and HNO3是否能完全溶解PZT film, 若能完全溶解,稀释后用普通的ICP-MS加PFA进样装置就可以直接测量.我们就可以测.
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴