浏览0 回复1 电梯直达
瓢虫
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
投稿信举例:
Dear Dr.:
Enclosed are three copies of a manuscript by Rose N .Dipaola,Donna A.Gallo,and Tom N.Roberts titled“Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Long-Term Transfusion Patients”.It is submitted to be considered for publication as a“Original Article" in your journal.This paper is~•Neither the entire paper nor any part of its content has been published or has been accepted elsewhere .It is not being submitted to any other journal.
We believe the paper may be of particular interest to the readers of your journal because the study it reports stated the HCV infection rate among long-term transfusion patients is higher than that of the general population and of short-term transfusion patients.
Correspondence and phone calls about the paper should be directed to Rose N.Dipaola at the following address,phone and fax number,and e-mail address:
Rose N .Dipaola,MD

Institute of Internal Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
9500 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland,OH44195,USA
Tel:1-216-444-5360
Fax:1-216-444-9580
E-mail:dipao@cesmtp .ccf. Org
Thanks very much for your attention to our paper.
Sincerely yours,
Rose N.Dipaola

给个短的

Dear Professor ×××:

One of my paper, which has a title of “××××”, is hoped to be published in your journal .  Please take it into your consideration for publication.

If you need any more information concerning the manuscript please write to me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

××××

英文投稿的模版信3

Dear Sir,
We are submitting a manuscript entitled “XXXXX” for your kind consideration for publication in XXXX.
In this manuscript, we report a novel approach ..............
We would be grateful if the manuscript could be reviewed and considered for publication in this journal.         

Sincerely yours,

为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
百年树人
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐