主题:【资料】【申请精华】基桩检测实验室的仪器配置与建设情况

浏览0 回复6 电梯直达
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
该帖子已被4077设置为精华;
(小弟可勉强看懂简体汉字,但用键盘输入汉字则很因难。以下用英文或中英混合表述,请谅。)

1、实验室简介
This laboratory is for the testing of integrity and capacity of pile.

2、仪器配置

Cross-hole Sonic Logger : Model CSL-2 Double Log System manufactured by Olson Engineering Inc. USA
In addition to the main unit, the system also include the following:
Additional software : Crosshole Tomography Defect Imaging programme
One transmission probe
Three reception probes
Two sets of cable reels with 100 m cable
Depth encoder

Other supplementary equipment:
Eight centralizers adjustable to suit the sonic tube with diameter from 50 mm to 150 mm
100 m measuring type with weight
Electricity generator with output 110 V-2A DC
Compass

3、实验室的配套建设
As the testing is to be performed on site, a 4-wheel drive van is provided for the transportation of equipment and operators.  In fact, it may be considered as a mobile laboratory.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
可能感兴趣
一抹冰蓝
结帖率:
100%
1、实验室简介
基桩能力及集成测试实验室。
2、仪器配置

跨孔式声波测录仪:型号 CSL-2;双测录系统;Olson Engineering Inc. USA 制造
除此主要单元外,系统还包括:
附加的软件:井间层析显像缺损程序(?)
一根传输探针(探头,探测器)
三根接收探针(探头,探测器)
两套100米长的电缆盘
深度编码盘

其它辅助设备:
八个可调置中器,适应内径从50毫米至150毫米的超声波测管。
100米测深钢卷尺
输出为110 V-2A DC的直流发电机
指南针

3、实验室的配套建设
由于测试需要现场完成,所以需要4轮有篷货车用于运载仪器和操作人员。实际上,这可被看做是移动实验室。

建立这类型实验室的一个重点是选择能量排放水平相匹配的右声波记录器。否则难于用来进行对大内经螺旋钻孔桩的测试,那么实验室的测试能力将会受限(同时因此限制你挣钱的能力)

(理解得是否正确,望楼主继续纠正)
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
Thanks for the translation.

I would like to supplement that one of the important things in setting up this type of laboratory is the selection of right sonic logger with suitable energy emission level; otherwise, it may be difficult to perform the test for large diameter bored piles and the capacity of your laboratory will be limited (and will consequently limit your ability in earning money).

I am not good in Chinese and consider that the translation is basically correct except the following suggestions:
Cable – the cable is not made with optical fibre, but ordinary 导线 or just called 电线 (by the way, I wonder why the wireless phone is called 无绳电话, not无线电话 in Mainland China)
Crosshole – 跨孔
Centralizers adjustable to ....... - 可调置中器(?)
“100 m measuring type with weight” is not a formal term for this kind of tool (I forgot the proper name), what I mean is a 100 m 测深钢卷尺
poorlittle
结帖率:
100%
Sorry, there is a typing error.  The 100 m measuring type should be read as 100 m measuring tape.
蜀国大将军
结帖率:
100%
integrity应该是完整性的意思,capacity在基桩检测中有:bearing capacity 承载力的意思。

这个实验室是测基桩完整性和承载力的。基桩能力及集成测试实验室好象不够贴切。

我做过低应变桩身完整性检测(Low Strain Integrity Testing of Piles),用的是美国PDI公司的PILE INTEGRITY TESTER(桩身完整性检测仪)。
蜀国大将军
结帖率:
100%
小虾米
结帖率:
100%
猜你喜欢最新推荐热门推荐更多推荐
品牌合作伙伴