主题:【讨论】NEW XRF LAB FOR HEAVY METAL TEST IN TOYS

浏览0 回复9 电梯直达
senioralex
结帖率:
100%
关注:0 |粉丝:0
新手级: 新兵
We are using XRF to detect 8 heavy metals elements.I think the results could be a good reference only, because this is not the limits that are in EN 71-3.I think the XRF is good at analysis Total Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Chromium, especially the plastic substrate.But how about the Barium, Arsenic,Selenium, Antimony? I don't think these elements could be detect correctly.
CPISA enforced in 10 Feb,2010, it reqiure that the products market to USA 1.have to comply with no bigger than 300 ppm in children product for total lead;2.Phthalate content have to no bigger than 0.1% ;3.have to comply with ASTM F963.
So for item 1, we can use XRF to seive the lead-containing material
For item 2, usually we wil send to third party lab for Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel (CHAP) test
For item 3, use the XRF result to determine if need do further chemical test.

HOW IS YOUR OPINION.
为您推荐
您可能想找: 气相色谱仪(GC) 询底价
专属顾问快速对接
立即提交
无名
结帖率:
100%
How about the master's meaning? Discuss the screening test in toys or look for new way to validate the product compliance?
工农兵
结帖率:
100%
原文由 senioralex(senioralex) 发表:
We are using XRF to detect 8 heavy metals elements.I think the results could be a good reference only, because this is not the limits that are in EN 71-3.I think the XRF is good at analysis Total Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Chromium, especially the plastic substrate.But how about the Barium, Arsenic,Selenium, Antimony? I don't think these elements could be detect correctly.
CPISA enforced in 10 Feb,2010, it reqiure that the products market to USA 1.have to comply with no bigger than 300 ppm in children product for total lead;2.Phthalate content have to no bigger than 0.1% ;3.have to comply with ASTM F963.
For item 2, usually we wil send to third party lab for Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel (CHAP) test

HOW IS YOUR OPINION.

我们欢迎外国友人对我们提出问题,不过,您会中文的话,请用中文沟通。

毕竟我们是中国人的论坛。

谢谢。

小兵

senioralex
结帖率:
100%
JUST DISCUSS IF THE XRF COULD BE USED FOR TOTAL BARIUM DETECTION。IS IT ACCURATE
senioralex
结帖率:
100%
工农兵
结帖率:
100%
就是说XRF测钡等元素,可信度有多高。

方便明了。

节约时间与成本。这多好。
hjlsxr
结帖率:
100%
Cr, 

XRF 测不准

其它元素不确定度也大,不太适合。
青林
结帖率:
100%
原文由 工农兵(gongnongbing) 发表:

HOW IS YOUR OPINION.

我们欢迎外国友人对我们提出问题,不过,您会中文的话,请用中文沟通。

毕竟我们是中国人的论坛。

谢谢。

小兵

同意!!!
小虾米
结帖率:
100%
hellenwong